Mahoney at Davis Cabinets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wendycoke said:
You've got plenty of time before Quartzsite to get those off-road tires. We want a race !!

Maybe Russ being the gentleman he is just doesn't want to take a chance of out doing Terry again. ;D ;D ;D

wendycoke said:
You've got plenty of time before Quartzsite to get those off-road tires. We want a race !!

Now before all of you start placing your bets, you should know that Terry is not able to make Quartzsite this year.  We have plans to  drive all the way down to the Yucatan this winter.  We're going with a caravan again for 58 days. 
Now back to the  toys, as the title of this thread indicates "Russ was at Davis." Well  yesterday WE went to Davis for an estimate on a new BIG TV for the coach (which now runs fine) .  Looks like we may be a bit ahead of Russ because we are putting in a bigger TV in bedroom as well as the front and Russ as NO TV in the back.  I'm wanting new carpet.

Betty

And the race is on again :D  Which one of you is Jones?

So, if Terry isn't in Quartzsite and Russ is, does that mean that Russ automatically wins the Segway race??

As for the TVs, Russ, you can't let a challenge like that go unanswered.....get a TV up in that bedroom, a BIG one !!

Russ still wins the race for largest PC/Mac monitor. His monitor is larger than most folks' TVs.

Yes Russ's monitor is as big as many folks TV and therefor should get more credit than a TV.  Besides a digital dash display system and digital sonar fuel sensor system surley out does any big TV short of maybe a 62 inch set. ;D ;D ;)

I wonder will all those new goodies be installed in Terry's new Coach? ;D

A little over a year ago I put out a request for shoe donations for the barefoot mechanic. The donations must have been good, because he has a new house and lots of new goodies on his coach, with more to come.

Tom said:
A little over a year ago I put out a request for shoe donations for the barefoot mechanic. The donations must have been good, because he has a new house and lots of new goodies on his coach, with more to come.

We will see just how good when the new coach with a glass dash and sonar fuel indication system with the big TV/s and who knows what else put on displsy by T & B. ;D ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom