Happy birthday Tom (SeilerBird)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday, Tom Seilor.  I vividly remember when we almost lost you, so that makes your birthday even more special to celebrate. 

Hey happy birthday birdman. My 76th is coming next week. Unbelievable,  I used to think 30 was old.

"Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store"

So Tom do you remember who sang that? 

Oh...Happy Birthday by the way.

Loads of good birthday wishes to our favorite Bird!

Ardra & Jerry

Hi Tom,

I'll wish you a delayed Happy Birthday!! Hope your day was good and you got to eat something good, even if at home! Wishing you many more, healthy birthdays in the future!

Arch Hoagland said:
"Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store"

So Tom do you remember who sang that? 

Oh...Happy Birthday by the way.
Thank you. Tennessee Ernie Ford, 1956, Capitol Records, reached number one. One of my all time favorite songs from the 50s. I remember when the Internet came out and I was finally able to read the lyrics. I could not understand the line about 'raised in a cane break by an old mama lion'. Then I got to look up cane break. I still don't understand the line but it rhymes.

Tom and Margi said:
Happy Birthday, Tom Seilor.  I vividly remember when we almost lost you, so that makes your birthday even more special to celebrate.
Thank you Margi. Yes, I have been thinking about that a lot lately. I just went for my annual physical and I am awaiting the results. :p

ChasA said:
Hey happy birthday birdman. My 76th is coming next week. Unbelievable,  I used to think 30 was old.
Thank you Chas. The whole problem is 30 IS old. The 70s are ancient. I just had number 71. I was told by my doctor when I was 21 that I would die when I was 50 so 70s seem almost impossible to me.

Alpena Jeff said:
Happy birthday Tom.
I hope we meet someday.
Thank you Jeff. I keep on hoping you will make it to central Florida some day. I have hung up my keys and my Hyundai won't tow my fifth wheel so I am not going to too many places.

camperAL said:
Hi Tom,

I'll wish you a delayed Happy Birthday!! Hope your day was good and you got to eat something good, even if at home! Wishing you many more, healthy birthdays in the future!
Thank you Al. It was a great day. I had steak and lobster and it was at home, but I love my home.

Back
Top Bottom