Location of fresh water tank valves and plumbing line drains on a 2010 arctic Fo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cottagegirl

I have read my manual and watch the DVD. I found one low point drain valve under the faucet but not sure of the location of other valves. Any url that will provide the schematics on this?

Hi Cottagegirl, welcome to the RV Forum!

The subject line got truncated.  What model Arctic Fox do you have?

Hi & welcome!

The hot & cold low point drains are usually side by side, so odd that you found only one. And you said "under the faucet". Is that where the valve is, but the tubing continues on through the floor to the outside?

What other valves are you expecting to find?  Outside there should be two large T-handle valves to dump the waster water tanks.  They may be behind a door that opens from the outside, or may be simply protruding from the waste pipe under the trailer.  You may also have a shut-off valve that enables fresh water to flow from the city inlet to the fresh water tank (but not all trailers have that).

Looking for fresh water drains, 2010 Silver Edition. I think I found it them buried in fiberglass.

Attachments

• C8B2D4EB-BEA2-402D-83D9-37184C6B384A.jpeg
    C8B2D4EB-BEA2-402D-83D9-37184C6B384A.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 21
Let me know if that photo looks right.  Thank heaven for this forum. North wood doesn?t seem to have an easily accessible site for schematics and the manual and video are less than stellar.

There is a low point valve under the kitchen sink. The fresh water outside drain valves are under the sink by the bathroom.

Sounds right.  The single valve is probably the fresh water tank drain valve, the pair of valves are the hot and cold water lines low point drains.  You'll only use the low point drains if you're going to put the trailer in storage and the temperature is expected to go below freezing.

Are you looking ahead to putting the trailer in storage this winter?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom