Electrical issue in my 1998 Jayco Bunkhouse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

R.Antos

I went camping last week and before I left the house I checked all systems to make sure everything was in proper working order and it was. I get to the campground, set everything up and plug in the electrical and now my a/c unit and light above the stove as well as the exhaust fan which operates on 110 volts and one 12 volt light above the sink are not working. They are all in about a 6 foot section of the camper and are all on the same side of camper. Other outlets, appliances and lights are working on the same side of the camper with no problems. I?ve checked and replaced all of the breakers to be sure and have power coming into the breaker box. Am I missing something? I?ve even checked and reset the gfci outlets to be sure and still no power. In desperate need of help, can anyone help me?

There would be no common problem that would shut down both 120v and 12v power - the systems are independent.  You need to investigate those separately.  12v power is typically protected with fuses, not breakers, so check those.

Back
Top Bottom