RV Parks near Mesa, AZ that allow residents under the age of 55

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neco1409

Hello everyone,

My wife and I are about to become full-time RV'ers! We are very excited with the adventure of it all, but I am nervous about one thing; every RV park in the Phoenix area has age restrictions of 55+. I am 38 years old and my wife is 30. We don't have any kids and only one small dog. I work in Tempe, AZ so I would like to find a nice place to stage our rig (40 feet) for about a year and a half.

I found an older post that provided some great resources for Good Sam and Passport America which are both great, but all of the listings they provide have age restrictions.

I think Phoenix is pretty unique with all of the snowbirds that come here, but what about the rest of us??

Thank you for any help you provide.

Sincerely,

Anthony & Maria

Have you looked on Allstays? We live in SB in Phoenix now. There are RV parks in North Phoenix that are not age restricted. Some have restrictions on park model purchase but not RV parking. I am sure you can find a place! Good Luck!

RVParky  ( https://www.rvparky.com/ or rvparky on google play) can help distinguish between 55 and non specific age parks.

I reference the android version of RVParky .  You can filter their 4 categories (RV Parks, Stores, Gas Stations, Other).  The RV PARKS category has 6 types listed and you are interested in "RV Park" and "Adult(55+) RV Park"  This should enable you to find possible parks and check them out. 

Jennifer

I do not think Mesa Spirit is age restricted.  On an annual basis the lot rent is very reasonable, but electricity in the Summer is very high.

Back
Top Bottom