RV Park Ocean City Maryland to Rehoboth Beach DE.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DavidM

I'm looking for any info or recommendations for a RV Park or RV access in a National Park in the Ocean City to Rehoboth Beach area.

Looking to rent a Class C RV for a few days in hopes to get my wife warmed up more to the idea of buying an RV. 

Looking for a place with good beach access and nice amenities.  Thinking about doing this in late September to Early October.

Thanks!

We always go to Castaways in OC.  I?m not sure about where to rent the RV from though.  Anyway, they have a beach on the back bay.  Also a dog beach. It?s very clean and cared for.  The cafe food has always been good.

There is also Frontier Town.  Never been but run by same company.  We have friends who stay every ?
The MD side of Assateague island has a National Park with camping but there are no hookups as far as I know.  I think there is a State Park In DE but I don?t know much about it. 

Look at the Castaways website and let me know if you have questions.  Where are you coming from?

darsben thanks for the link, I have been looking at the site it's a good resource.

Pugapooh we are 20 minutes south of Baltimore.  I've only looked at Cruise America so far for rentals.

glen54737 thanks for the Treasure Beach link.  Looks like a nice place

You can find private owners who rent.  Check on Craigslist,if that interests you.  There is a Chesaco RV out your way.  I don't know if they do rentals.

Have you been to the RV show in Timonium?

Back
Top Bottom