How do I access back of TV for hdmi port?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaigler

Hi. I?m just brought a used Tiffin Allegro Red. The TV?s are mounted to the wall/frame. Is there a way to reach the back of the TV to plug in a HDMI cable so I can hook up my iPad to mirror what?s on it or hook up Apple TV so I can use my iPad for movies?  Thanks.

If mounted flat on a wall, try lifting the TV straight up. There may be a set screw that holds in place.
Usually, flat mounted TV have pins that fits the wall bracket like in a key hole. Try that.

Though its a complex task to connect TV for HDMI port. but in this job can make for you if take learn from below link.
https://www.crutchfield.com/S-tgoZI41jcWq/learn/TV-connections.html

I was struggling with the same issue and then I discovered our television was mounted on a swing out/angle style mount that I never knew was there.  This made much more sense for our floor plan and of course I was able to access the HDMI ports.  Ours has an elastic type cord that wraps around the TV and helps keep it in the stored/travel position.  I felt pretty ignorant when I figured this out after some trial and (luckily no) error. I used my cell phone to sneak in behind and take some pictures/video of the area behind the TV that helped me figure this out.  The action of the swing arm on the mount is pretty stiff so it did not present as movable initially.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom