Minnie Rally in Boise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You didn't see the hidden cameras :)  I didn't check the Class B provisions for out of state, but I would guess you could use a notarized signature as well.

When I renewed we called and they told us the ONLY way to renew was to present myself in person at a drivers license office.  So I did.  May have changed a bit now.  Sam renewed early since we were near the office and within six months of expiring.

Hope that was her license that was expiring  and not her.  LOL  You'd be in deep DO DO if it's her 

Ron,

It would be difficult for you and me to leave our other halves at a Flying J as Shayne did because we're not the primary drivers. OTOH we run the risk of being the ones left behind  ;D

Tom said:
Ron,

It would be difficult for you and me to leave our other halves at a Flying J as Shayne did because we're not the primary drivers. OTOH we run the risk of being the ones left behind  ;D

Hmmm hadn't looked at that way.  Gee I fill the tank and then go in to pay while my driver hopefully waits in the MH. ;D

Thought for a bit I might escape the wrath, but on well, I suppose it's well deserved LOL

Tom and Ron,

You'd better be on your best behavior!  I know those two ladies of yours and they have minds of their own so you'd better not cross them!  ;)

ArdraF

ArdraF said:
Tom and Ron,

You'd better be on your best behavior!  I know those two ladies of yours and they have minds of their owns so you'd better not cross them!  ;)

ArdraF

Ardra you know I do my very best not to cross Sam.

No bravery from Tom and Ron  heck they don't even have lumps on their noggins.  LOL

Minnie Rally continues!  ;D

We got to see the glass dash, today. We need one of those, but will have to buy a new, diesel, coach for the dash. And, nobody's going to bump his head on that beautiful new flat TV. Nice cabinetry work! Also got to see the Segway, up close and personal! Dani sez I can have one!  ::) Well, maybe that wasn't exactly what she said, but it's what she meant.  ::)

Went out to dinner with a really nice RVer, the caretaker of the glass dash, and had a great time, very good Italian food - excellent wine!

So, the question - - -  Are all RVers as nice as the ones we have now met. we're starting to like this game!

OK, the new forum member we met, number 3, so far, is named Russ.  ;D

Ray D  ;D

Are all RVers as nice as the ones we have now met.

Maybe not all, but the ones around here certainly are.  You'll get to meet a lot of friends as you travel around.

Ray D said:
OK, the new forum member we met, number 3, so far, is named Russ.  ;D

OK Ray, we'll try to add to the count. We are currently at a rally in Baker City and, depending on whether and how long we spend time in Hells Canyon, will be coming down thru Boise sometime later this coming week. Send me an email or PM with your phone number so that we can get together. One of our must do's in Boise is drinks, and maybe dinner, at Bardenay downtown (across from the Basque museum). I'll travel 200 miles out of the way for one of their Bardeninis with blue cheese stuffed olives and Marlene loves the Lemon Drop :D

Bernie, we'll plan to see you. Want to get a bit more education on tire monitoring, anyway.

We're having cell phone and computer problems, right now. May be incomunicado.  :mad: The address will work for sure - God willing and the creek don't rise. Supposed to solve my cell phone problems, today.  ::) We'll see.

There was a time, I tell myself, when I got along fine without a cell phone, computer, or E-Mail. But I think that was a fantasy. Never happened.  ::)

So, E-Mail is on the way. Includes all means of communicating. Something will work!

I hope!  :D

Ray D  ;D

Ray D said:
So, the question - - -  Are all RVers as nice as the ones we have now met. we're starting to like this game!

I think you will find that most RVers are nice and friendly especially the RV Forum members.  Looking forward to meeting you someday.

Hey Ray, Email me that address/phone number info, too, as we'll probably be passing that way next month on the way to Oregon.

Wendy

Wendy: The E-Mail has been sent.

The new AT&T phones are up and running. Now, all I have to do is learn how to use them. We got Blackjacks. (Oh, my gosh!  :eek: ) Made a couple of calls and took a picture, so far. Will have internet service, when we learn how it works. Got it both on the phone and using the phone as a modem for Dani's laptop.

Ray D  ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom