Minnie Rally in Boise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Ray,

Sounds like you are having a grand time with the Forum folks.  Like Bernie said, you need to get to a rally.

I too have a Blackjack.  The pictures are relatively easy to upload to your computer.  Install the software that came on a CD with the BJ.  Plug in the cord between the BJ and computer.  The BJ has a "my pictures" folder on the phone.  You can either just drag and drop or select "download" just like on Windows XP. 

I didn't get all the Internet connection stuff with my phone.  I just wanted to be able to use the phone as a Palm and a phone.  The one problem I have with it, is that when it is in my purse, the buttons get bumped all the time.  You can get a case, but I haven't found one I like yet.

Marsha~

Marsha, thank you, so much. You give me hope!  ;D

I have a case for the BJ. Doesn't help. Buttons get pushed, anyway. I can't get it out of the case without pushing buttons. I tried to install the software, but we are having severe computer problems, and I haven't been able to install anything useable. Bought a new computer, yesterday. Delivery expected within the week. Hope that solves most of the BlackJack problems. We'll see.  8)

Indeed we are having a grand time meeting folks. Hope to get on the road, again, soon - at least for some short trips. MH is rearing to go. Forum visitors have helped to take up the slack.

We have some clear space on the calendar, starting next week. Anticipating reasonably good health and an oportunity to burn some gas! We hope!  ;D

Ray D  ;D

BernieD said:
So where are the rules written

Should you choose to accept this assignment .... you may draft the rules Bernie  ;D

We have a prior precedence that says a minimum of two RVs. Pretty tough to have a "rally" of one eh?

We are crushed!  :'(

Doesn't our RV count?  ???

It was hooked up, power connected, water in the tank - with hose available. Air conditioning was on - it is comfortable - and the slides were and are out. (We do have to visit the dump site, occasionally.) It was parked at the Apricot Tree Recreational Vehicle Park. (One pad, one 50 amp hookup and the afternoon shade of the apricont tree with sattelites still visible.! I think Dani named it well.)

Charlie the Challenger is up and running, comfortable, 24 X 7, 365. It's a lot nicer than the house.  ::)  ;D

(Where's the smiley with the tongue in its cheek?)

Ray D  ;D

I don't think Tom was saying there wasn't two RVs present just the two are required.  But no pictures hmmm must be a requirement also. ;D

Tom said:
Should you choose to accept this assignment .... you may draft the rules Bernie  ;D

I choose NOT to accept ;D

We have a prior precedence that says a minimum of two RVs. Pretty tough to have a "rally" of one eh?

I believe that the prior precedence is for a minimum of two RVers. We've had a number of "mini-rallies" with a traveler visiting a local, with only 1 RV involved. BTW, I feel that every time we're on the road we are on a rally :D :D

I choose NOT to accept

LOL Bernie.

BernieD said:
I believe that the prior precedence is for a minimum of two RVers.

So, every time I've crossed the street to my RV'ing neighbor's house or he was coming to mine, we were really attending a mini rally? What about our RV'ing near-neighbors who dropped in by boat a couple of evenings ago? Heck, I say "good morning" and "welcome back" to my next door RV'ing neighbor when he leaves and returns by boat for his daily waterskiing. I guess I've been to many mini-rallies and didn't know it  ;D 

Maybe only the times we've had dinner with our neighbors. Wait, is that dinner at their house, our house, on their boat, on our boat, or in a restaurant? Does breakfast or lunch count?

This is way too complicated. I can see why you declined the mission.

OK, OK!!

What is a " Bardeninis with blue cheese stuffed olives and Lemon Drops"?
Inquiring minds want to know!

Regards,
Jack and Liz

I think they're variations of Martinis. But what do I know, I only drink wine.

Wendy

Wendy is correct, and they are delicious. Bardeninis is a distiller. They make their own gin and vodka. They also make another liquor, but I can't remember which. They also make beer.  ;D

The drink is made there, entirely, the whole thing. They stuff the olives with blue cheese.  :D

Bernie has the recipe. I was there when he got it. We will have to wait for him, to fill in the blanks. I think they're in SLC, now.

Ray D  ;D

There was I thinking they were something to eat. I guess I won't be trying any Bardeninis.

Wendy, I'll share a secret, but don't tell anyone else. I'd never eaten an olive until Chris bought some garlic ones earlier this year and now I can't stop eating the darned things.

Tom said:
I guess I've been to many mini-rallies and didn't know it  ;D 

Maybe only the times we've had dinner with our neighbors. Wait, is that dinner at their house, our house, on their boat, on our boat, or in a restaurant? Does breakfast or lunch count?

Tom

Only if you take pictures ;D ;D ;D

Jackliz said:
OK, OK!!

What is a " Bardeninis with blue cheese stuffed olives and Lemon Drops"?
Inquiring minds want to know!

Liz

Bardenay is a restaurant in downtown Boise. They make a martini using their own distilled 94 proof gin, Lillet (a French appertif wine) and hand stuff the olives every morning with blue cheese. The martini is a 5-1 ratio gin to Lillet. And that is a Bardinini. The Lemon Drop is a standard bar menu item with a vodka base. Check any bartender guide, we don't have a recipe or contents. Sorry :-\

Ray, only made it to Twin Falls. We've been doing a lot of exploring (and lots of miles on the toad) and are spending 3 nites here. Maybe Ogden first then SLC. Just have to be in SLC for the Thursday nite Mormon Tabernacle Choir practice. And have to call Phil to set up an SLC mini-rally, no RVs together, only good fellowship. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom