Minnie Rally in Boise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bernie, it all works if you're having a good time. One of these days, you need to move far enough to get the engine warm.  :D

Ray D  ;D

wendycoke said:
He's got ya there Boss.

Not so fast young lady. I do post photos here, such as the one of folks (RVers) arriving by dinghy and by jet boat. In each case, we actually talked about, among other things, RV's, RV'ing and even the forum  ;)

Tom said:
Not so fast young lady. I do post photos here, such as the one of folks (RVers) arriving by dinghy and by jet boat. In each case, we actually talked about, among other things, RV's, RV'ing and even the forum  ;)

"young lady".....Tom, I think I love you  :D

As for the pictures, sounds like a mini-rally to me.....RV talking and pictures.

LOL Wendy, don't tell Mike or I'll have a marine after me.

Tom- Jalapeno stuffed olives are the best. I favor the Trader Joe's while Terry goes for the really big jars at Sam's Club.

Thanks Russ, I'll make sure the shopping lady has them on her list.

rhmahoney said:
Tom- Jalapeno stuffed olives are the best. I favor the Trader Joe's while Terry goes for the really big jars at Sam's Club.

Only if you are a real fan of jalapenos.  I prefer plain ole black olives myself.

Only 2 good Jalapeno peppers  The one you just ate and the next one to be eaten.

Marsha, thanks again for the suggestion on getting stuff off of our BlackJacks. I finally got up the nerve to try it. The computer didn't crash. Got the pictures off of Dani's camera/phone.  ;D

Tried to attach pics from Bernie and Marlene's visit, here. Big snag. Will try again, when my core heat is reduced, somewhat.  :mad:

Had written a fantastic piece of art, to accompany the pics. Off to neverland with that! It's gone. don't know what happened to it.  ???

Standby for retry.  :-\

Ray D  ;D

OK, it said the photos were too large. I got an idea! I "modified" it and attached the photos. It worked! At least, it worked on what I am seeing on my computer!  ;D  :D

I don't think the Gremlin saw that coming. I blindsided him!

Attachments

• PIC-0004.jpg
    PIC-0004.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Bernie & Marlene.jpg
    Bernie & Marlene.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 13
Ray,

Glad it worked.  The Blackjacki is really like a mini PC, works much the same.

However, we need to fix the name of your pics, even after you were able to make them smaller and get them uploaded.  You have Russ and Marleen, when it's really Bernie and Marleen.... ::)

Good job otherwise!!!!

Marsha~

Oh, NO!  :eek:

I can't believe I did that!  :mad:

I'll fix it, somehow!!!!

Ray

Thanks again Marilyn  ::) er Marsha! If we ever meet, I owe you a couple - - -   ;D  ;D

I'm not saying any more, about that Gremlin!  :mad:  He's everywhere!  :eek:

Anyway, on my computer, it looks like it's fixed. Marsha, thanks for the "heads-up!"

Ray D  ;D

BernieD said:
Ray

Thanks for posting the pictures. I guess that makes the Boise mini rally official :D

I figured it was official anyway since it was Forum Framily getting together and in this case meeting for the first time.

Fred and Daisy stopped by on their way to Utah. Great to meet another framily family. We had lunch at The Pantry, a hangout for Greenbelt and Parks afficionados. Can't help but observe how much they are like us. Wonderful folks! We are in good company, here!  ;D

Was initially set for yesterday, Sunday. However, things went to Gehana in a handbasket, at our house - resulting in a delay. Dani tripped over the evil, sinister, cat,  :eek:  in the middle of the night. That cat has been here since 2003, trying to kill us.  :mad:  Hasn't gotten the job done, yet. Has come close, repeatedly.

She didn?t tell me about that, until morning, at which time I took her to the Emergency Room at the VA. She is banged up and will be seeing an orthopedic surgeon in a couple of weeks.

Nevertheless, she made it to the rally, today, and enjoyed it. Really liked Fred and Daisy!  ;D

Not only that, but we had a trip planned, thru Friday. She says we?re not cancelling, no matter what. We're going!  :-\ Hope that works out.

I think we?re RV ers, now.  ;D

Ray D  ;D

Oh, yeah, got the photo. Will post, when I learn how.  ::)

Attachments

• PIC-0012a.jpg
    PIC-0012a.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 20
And we thoroughly enjoyed meeting the two of you and we so appreciate Dani making the effort, as I'm sure she is still feeling very sore.  It was a good time, good company, and good food.  Have a fun week and may Dani heal quickly.  Keep in touch as to her progresss.

Daisy and Fred 

Ray, so happy you got to meet one of the nicest couples you'll meet on the road or anywhere else.  And, yes, you're RVers now :)

This has been one looonng minirally!  Glad you also got to meet two of our founding members who were instrumental in getting us all together in the first place.

ArdraF

Daisy, thank you. Just wish Sunday had worked out better. The visit was too short.

Ned, couldn't agree more. We are having a really good time meeting framily folks.  ;D

Ron, hope to meet more, including you. If I can get on my feet, I'll offer you some Boise River fly fishing. Can't stand up in that water if I can't stand up on land.  ::) But, I'm working on it.

Ardra: You started this rally!  ::)  ;D It was bound to be a long one, after that! Good times, even when we're not moving!  ;D

The motorhome is packed, ready to go. We will leave in the AM. Going to Three Island Crossing State Park in Glenn's Ferry. It's close, if we need to return quickly. It is soooo nice and quiet, sooo pretty. We just don't get tired of it. Kind of a second home. Don't know how we'll get Dani in there. Maybe Jasper can pull, while I push. Then, the problem of how to get her out. Oh, well. :-\

We always have one dinner out, at the Carmella Winery. Reasonably priced, but not for us. We wind up buying several bottles of their fine wines, to hold us over til the next trip. That's spendy! :D :D :D

Ray D  ;D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom