Texas State Parks: Zero spaces for 2020?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jymbee

We spent a good part of our trip last winter in various Texas State Parks. Great Parks. Back then they were having issues with their online reservation system and one had to call each Park individually to get any accurate information.

They're now touting their new/improved reservation system however when I enter any date in any week of January/February 2020 for a 34' motorhome requiring 30 amp or better, I get nothing but ZERO availability for virtually all Parks at all dates.

Have to wait until Monday to make a phone call but I have to believe there's still an issue with their online system as it seems unlikely that EVERY park is booked to capacity at that time. (?)

The only thing I can think of, and this is out of my head, not anything I've heard, is that maybe they don't take reservations until 5 months ahead. Idk

NY_Dutch said:
"Reservation Information"

"You can make reservations for specific campsites, shelters, cabins and motel rooms 24 hours a day, seven days a week, up to five months in advance, until 5 a.m. on the arrival date."

https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/park-reservation-information/

So... you're saying that perhaps I should actually READ the information they provide?!?  :eek:  ;D

Sheesh, why didn't I think of that. Thanks for setting me straight Dutch (and Amanda).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom