JUDGE JUDY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you appear on Judge Judy's show if you were called

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • Yes If Plantiff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes If Defendant

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No if defendent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It depends if they want me to be a participant or part of the courtroom audience. No to the first, but the second might be fun.

No chance.

I was having a coffee and sandwich in Kelly in the Tetons a few weeks ago ad she was sitting at the same table.  You would never recognise her in her cycling gear and I think she must wear a wig on TV or dye her hair!

jackiemac said:
No chance.

I was having a coffee and sandwich in Kelly in the Tetons a few weeks ago ad she was sitting at the same table.  You would never recognise her in her cycling gear and I think she must wear a wig on TV or dye her hair!

Motorcycling gear or bicycling gear.  She strikes me as a person who might ride motorcycles.

Lou Schneider said:
It depends if they want me to be a participant or part of the courtroom audience. No to the first, but the second might be fun.

Hmmm. Yeah, hanging in the Audience might be interesting.

Been there done that, all i will say is that the show is rigged.  I cant say anymore because i will get mean and nasty about that lady. 

My wife was a big fan but I couldn't sit through the drivel she had to endure. She could be very abrupt and sometimes quite funny. Apparently she is very wealthy so the gig pays well. ;D

Reportedly she gets $47 million a year, making her one of, if not THE highest paid TV performers.

Not a chance.....

If I want to air my dirty laundry, I'll buy a clothesline.  ;D ;D

I've often wondered if I lived a long time ago if I would have gone to the Roman Coliseum to watch the battle between lions and people.

I have to think watching Judge Judy is similar to that.

She and her husband are both quite wealthy as both have been judges in New York for most of their lives and rub elbows with the wealthiest of New Yorkers.>>>Dan

Lou Schneider said:
Reportedly she gets $47 million a year, making her one of, if not THE highest paid TV performers.

Not a fan of the show, but am truly amazed at what so many Americans find interesting on TV. 

garyb1st said:
Not a fan of the show, but am truly amazed at what so many Americans find interesting on TV.
That is because so many American's lead pretty dull lives. They need to buy an RV and go out and explore this beautiful country. 8)

Lou Schneider said:

Might not be much fun. When we lived in Vegas they were shooting the show Circus of the Stars. My kids and I went to be ?audience members?. Long, mostly boring day. For each act there were many takes and a lot of discussion between takes. They did pass out popcorn and I got to be within an arms length of Brooke Shields.

A couple of my friends were on the show as litigants.

They are both professional actors.

Rigged?  More aptly described as completely fake.

8Muddypaws said:
A couple of my friends were on the show as litigants.

They are both professional actors.

Rigged?  More aptly described as completely fake.
I've had 2 small claims court cases and both times I got letters from multiple judge shows, including Judge Judy, asking me to come to the show. They're real cases.

Back
Top Bottom