Colt Creek State Park, Lakeland, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnRVAndADog

This is our 3rd time to Colt Creek State Park. This awesome place is our sentimental favorite. It was our 1st overnight in our new-to-us RV! And as Sweetie has said many times "the skies are bluer here than anywhere else." It was sooo hot and humid we couldn't take Bailey on a long hike in the woods so we wandered around the campsite and along the road...

Pics: http://anrvandadog.com/ColtCreek3.html
Movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MpOM2dT9dg

The pics are great thank you for sharing! The campground looks very nice, we will be camp hosting there Dec and Jan. We are looking forward to being there and maybe meeting you if you come back.
Do you know how the Verizon service is?

Nice photos, thanks for sharing. I love the photo of the beautiful dog taking a whiz. I just bought a ticket to go to a concert in Lakeland on Feb 1 at the Youkey Theater to see Piff the Magic Dragon. I am stoked.

SMR said:
The pics are great thank you for sharing! The campground looks very nice, we will be camp hosting there Dec and Jan. We are looking forward to being there and maybe meeting you if you come back.
Do you know how the Verizon service is?
It's very likely we'll be there during the December-January time frame. Verizon and AT&T 4G is fine there. I'm using the Verizon Jetpack for RV WiFi and the AT&T Netgear Nighthawk for Dish TV WiFi access (it's the only way to get On Demand channels from Dish TV (and Direct TV also)). No issues with either.

SeilerBird said:
Nice photos, thanks for sharing. I love the photo of the beautiful dog taking a whiz. I just bought a ticket to go to a concert in Lakeland on Feb 1 at the Youkey Theater to see Piff the Magic Dragon. I am stoked.

That's Bailey. He marks everything... At this point he thinks he owns most of 3 or 4 State Parks in Florida...

AnRVAndADog said:
That's Bailey. He marks everything... At this point he thinks he owns most of 3 or 4 State Parks in Florida...
I had an Old English Sheepdog that marked everything. One day I was out in the front yard playing frizbee with Teiler (Teiler Seiler, his official name) when two little old ladies stopped to pet him. Teiler marked one of the ladies legs. My most embarrassing moment ever. :(

Good to hear about the Verizon service. DW needs it to work. Looking forward to meeting you.

SeilerBird said:
I had an Old English Sheepdog that marked everything. One day I was out in the front yard playing frizbee with Teiler (Teiler Seiler, his official name) when two little old ladies stopped to pet him. Teiler marked one of the ladies legs. My most embarrassing moment ever. :(

Hahahaha!!!

very sorry to hear this, hopefully things will work out for you and we will get to meet you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom