Hello everyone , new to the Winnebago World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brave 1996

Hello everyone me and my wife love camping and so do are kids, so we decided to purchase our 1st RV. We bought a 1996 Winnebago Brave 31' 7.4L Chevy 90k miles, super clean. Looking forward to utilizing the nice weather remaining this year before the brutal Chicago winter kicks in.

Can I Please get some Pro's & Con's from anyone with experience with 1996 Winnebago Brave 31' 7.4L Chevy or similar RV's... thanks in advance...

Hi and welcome to the forum and the Winnebago family  :)). You have quite a learning curve ahead so be patient and you will make some great memories with your family. The Brave is very popular as is that chassis (a Chevy P30?) Camp in your driveway or very close to home for the first few nights before you start wandering around. Check the date code on your tires, their safe lifespan is five to seven years - even if they look good on the exterior. If you haven't been on the roof, get up there and check the sealants, particularly the roof to sidewall joint.

Be prepared to fix a bunch of little things as you use the Brave.

Too late for pros and cons - but it looks like a nice looking coach!  Visit the Winnebagoind.com site and at the bottom look in Product Resources and you can still get wiring diagrams, plumbing diagrams, manuals, etc.  I would download all of it and keep on a tablet to take with you for reference if you can.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom