read the post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi,

I don't drink any more. I have about two beers a day if I remember to have them or if I don't run out at the house/RV. I don't drink any less either.  ;D  Preferred type is IPA or better a double IPA. I will mix a ready to drink margarita mix with orange juice and ice on occasion. Rarely some wine.

I don't drink enough to do anything on the strange side. Gizmo100 Mountain Dew has caffeine in it. Do you have trouble sleeping? Perhaps you are keeping an eye open for some gator.

I am willing to sign up as a taster for BinaryBob if the job is still open.  ;D

Jack and Sprite Zero. 8 count pour with 1 can of Sprite Zero in a Yeti cup. 2 cups when reading the forum or needing to do some out of the box thinking. 3 or more when we send the little one to grannies.

The Sprite Zero defiently is my mixer of choice since there is no sugar to give the dreaded headaches. Ill like Jack or Knob Creek straight but that tends to lead to doing crzy stuff!  ;D

Josh

camperAL said:
Gizmo100 Mountain Dew has caffeine in it. Do you have trouble sleeping? Perhaps you are keeping an eye open for some gator.

Mt dew has never stopped me from sleeping. But not having Mt dew gives me a caffeine headache.

As far as a Gator....We have a special Gator trap. It's baited with 2 pounds of bacon..

Coffee is my favorite beverage. Second favorite is Beer, a nice Pilsner or Lager. 

The last time I drank Gin, it was a Thursday after work in Ft Lauderdale.
The next thing I remember was waking Tuesday morning on Virginia Beach with nothing but a pair of cut-off jeans.

Gizmo100 said:
Mt dew has never stopped me from sleeping. But not having Mt dew gives me a caffeine headache.

As far as a Gator....We have a special Gator trap. It's baited with 2 pounds of bacon..

I?ve got a Seal Team on standby I can send in on a moments notice to get that bacon.

https://www.seals-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Close_Up_Of_Two_Male_Elephant_Seals_Fighting_600.jpg

;D Beer and coffee used to be basic food groups but I have cut back consumption considerably. Too expensive and I got tired of both. I only got stupid once, on tequila, and don't drink it anymore although I like it.

If anyone likes single-malt scotch,  you might want to stock up. It's about to get a 25% tariff.

camperAL said:
Gizmo100 Mountain Dew has caffeine in it. Do you have trouble sleeping? Perhaps you are keeping an eye open for some gator.
It also has more sugar than anything else. It makes a pallet load weigh 100 lbs more than a pallet load of Pepsi.

I always have coffee and an occasional craft beer.
At least I'm old enough that any stupid things I did didn't end up on the internet.  8)

Mostly water, green tea, a cup of coffee in the morning and on rare occasions a beer or glass of wine.

glen54737 said:
It also has more sugar than anything else. It makes a pallet load weigh 100 lbs more than a pallet load of Pepsi.

I always have coffee and an occasional craft beer.
At least I'm old enough that any stupid things I did didn't end up on the internet.  8)

If the Internet was around in the 60?s and 70?s our kids would already have all our money.

Back
Top Bottom