Bad crash.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shayne

Car chase with Coptors tailing.  Crash of channel 3 and channel 15 collided and fell to the ground.     It appears to have been caused by stupidity on the parts of the cops and the coptor drivers.  It' will probably be  on the national news.   The cops had a chance to stop him and pulled back and let him get away in another truck.  Terrible  situation.

While I know nothing of the details in this situation I have often wondered why news media copters are allowed to get in the way so many times during events like this.

Confirmed at least 2 dead  and will probably be on the national news

Just got back from he hospital for another test  and that's what I heard on the radio coming home.

Shayne said:
Just got back from he hospital for another test  and that's what I heard on the radio coming home.

I too hope the tests came out good.

As for the copter crash..... Generally news copters are not in the way.  When I worked for the State police we had a number of chases where we called the news copters (I had a hot line number) and invited them to join in.. After all, our copter was on the ground 100 miles away and theirs was in the air more like a mile away... Who could get there fastest.  In one case we even have news footage (I have the un-edited version) showing the idiot and whey he had to do what we had to do, any thought he might have had of suing us for running him down (We did not, he crashed his motor cycle into a city police car and got away with it, at about 5mph, so he tried to crash into one of our state cars, at around 45mph, with predictable results (OUCH). kind of went up in smoke at the "Preview" of the stupid idiot movie the news crew shot.  Very nice and the copter was not in the way in the least.

Very helpful in fact.

IN this case to copter pilots committed a cardinal sin  They concentraged on the ground instead of the area around them and both of them attempted to occupy the same place at the same time.. This does not work well.  (See movie: Birds of Prey)

Civilian copter pilots are not the only ones who do this.. I sometimes tell of the most exciting funeral I've even attended.

Two motorcycle police officers did the same thing.  Only they lived to explain it to their cheif.

Good enough to have to return Tues for another.  If that one is OK  then it's to the table and under, out and then take it out.

Shayne, Best of luck to you next week...  lou

PS - We'll throw in a prayer or two.  Sometimes they work better than depending on luck ;)

Thank you all but  it's probably  for not cause the kids and grand kids say I'm too ornery to die. Besides the Good lord don't want me and I've confiscated the pitch fork from the Redheaded devil and got him on the run.  They better do something real soon , cause this it really agonizing now.  Hurts to donn socks or to sit or rise from sitting position.  Well us good guys have to suffer too  LOL 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lmw
Back
Top Bottom