Niagara Falls area camping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the Canadian side, I can recommend the Niagara Falls KOA. We were just there in July. It's on the expensive side but the pull-thru sites near the back of the park are fantastic. There is also a bus line that runs right past the park - it's about a 20 minute ride to downtown and you can stop anywhere along the line and connect to other lines as well. You can pay per trip or get daily (or multiple-day) passes. It's called WeGo.

There are also 2 other campgrounds in the area but I have not stayed at either of them.

Joezeppy said:
Been to NF dozens of times but did cave of the winds for the first time this year. Awesome!!!
I did it the first time and it was the highlight of my trip. For those who don't know Hurricane Deck is located about one foot from the falls. You gotta wear a raincoat to go there.

Our favorite park in the Niagara Falls area is 4 Mile Creek State Park on the shore of Lake Ontario. It's about 20 minutes from the falls, and your park receipt also gets you into the Niagara Falls State Park parking lots for free.

same here on 4 Mile Creek, we went there this year and last year, it's a nice place to stay. Enjoyed the Maid of the Mist and the Cave of the Winds. We parked at Fort Niagara State Park, about a 10 min drive from 4 Mile Creek and took the free Discover Niagara Shuttle to the falls. There is also an elevator by the Discovery Center that takes you down to the water and the area they take the boats in. This year there were starting to layout an area to build a new boat.

SeilerBird said:
I did it the first time and it was the highlight of my trip. For those who don't know Hurricane Deck is located about one foot from the falls. You gotta wear a raincoat to go there.
The best part is the no smoking signs. You couldn?t keep a cigarette lit with a blowtorch!

4 Mile Creek is a state park, not an RV park, just to be clear. But it has my vote hands down. Beautiful sunsets there and a great location close to things to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom