Japanese Dinner in Lake Havasu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HueyPilotVN

Tomorrow Lou Schneider is going to be here in town.

I invited him for a Benihana type dinner tomorrow evening.

I then called Marty, (Sarge) and Diane and they are coming also.

Anybody else going to be in Lake Havasu tomorrow, Saturday is welcome.

Send me a PM and I will call you with details.

Let me know so that a large group does not show up without me having plenty of food.

Attachments

• rIMG_3762.jpg
    rIMG_3762.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 53
Congrats on the new house Bill. I'd love to come for dinner but even if I leave now I don't think I can be there in time!  ;)

Back2PA said:
Congrats on the new house Bill. I'd love to come for dinner but even if I leave now I don't think I can be there in time!  ;)

If we left right now Scott, we could be there around 11:38 PM tomorrow night. Maybe Bill will have some leftovers.

Rene T said:
If we left right now Scott, we could be there around 11:38 PM tomorrow night. Maybe Bill will have some leftovers.

;D

Rene T said:

Hey, that is what they have planes for.  Shall we sent the personal jet for you.  Ya, like that is ever going to happen...LOL

But hey Mr. Rainy is is a chance to get your picture posted on the Internet.

Hueys are getting so old that you might not make it at all.  I can't believe that was 50 years ago.

Although I heard someone once say that when the last Blackhawk crashes they will pick up the crew in a Huey.

Attachments

• riders20.jpg
    riders20.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 26
HueyPilotVN said:
when the last Blackhawk crashes they will pick up the crew in a Huey.

When the last Airbus crashes they will pick up the crew (and passengers) in a DC-3  ;)

So, you flip knives and meat cleavers and salt and pepper shakers in the air and catch them. That's something I wouldn't try, even when I had working hands.

Well I don't think that anybody got food posioning.

We had a good time.  Chocolate cake, Tillamock hazel nut ice cream for desert.

Lou played the guitar and sang country songs.

Marty and Diane danced to them and later our friend Noreen told us about growing up in a small village in Alaska.

Now I might have made up the first two things but we did hear about Alaska village life.

There is usually at least a hint of truth in these posts..

Anyone passing through Lake Havasu City should contact Bill and Renae.  They're excellent hosts.  Just stand back when Bill is brandishing those knives on the grill.  :)

Seriously, I had a great time meeting up with everyone.  So good in fact that I forgot to take pictures. Or maybe it was just in self defense.  So I guess this doesn't count as an official Mini-Rally.

Many thanks for the invite, Bill!

Back
Top Bottom