Quartzsite RVForum 2008 Rally - Info/SignUp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wendycoke said:
You don't scare me Karl.....now, that attack cat of yours is another story :) And besides, you're too far away now to do any harm.

Wendy:

Keep it up! We'll have Karl here for QZ yet. ;D ;D

Cindy and I will be heading south (from WA state) on Thursday.  I'm scheduled to work next Monday and Tuesday in San Francisco, then we'll proceed towards Quartzsite.

One of our stops will be at Escapees' Park Sierra in Coarsegold.  I got a letter yesterday saying I'm in the top 10 on their waiting list!

Lou Schneider said:
One of our stops will be at Escapees' Park Sierra in Coarsegold.  I got a letter yesterday saying I'm in the top 10 on their waiting list!

Congratulations!  Looking forward to seeing both of you at QZ.

Jeannine

Liliane and I hope to be there for the last four days.  It'll be our first Qz so we're really looking forward to it.

Terry

Nathan said:
Liliane and I hope to be there for the last four days.  It'll be our first Qz so we're really looking forward to it.

That great, Terry. Will look forward to seeing you and Liliane again. I didn't see the outcome of a recent thread that had you looking for Class C's MH's -- did you purchase? We'll keep an eye out for you when you arrive.

Your names have been added to the list HERE of those planning to attend. Send me a PM and I'll send my cell number if you'd like to have it on hand in addition to the directions on that same web page.

Wish we could be there but we will still be in TX.  Terry maybe an off road trip to dripping springs can be arranged after all as you probably recall it is a PEACE OF CAKE as Sam put it.

Bob:

We finalized our plans and the Admiral and I should be arriving there this coming Wednesday, Jan 23.  We are very excited about this trip.  We will be leaving Monday from QZ to head for Havesu Springs to visit our Idaho friends.  Looking forward to both the BIG camofire and also your more intimate stone rock campfire.

Smoky said:
Bob:

We finalized our plans and the Admiral and I should be arriving there this coming Wednesday, Jan 23.  We are very excited about this trip.  We will be leaving Monday from QZ to head for Havesu Springs to visit our Idaho friends.  Looking forward to both the BIG camofire and also your more intimate stone rock campfire.

Will look forward to seeing you and Sharon, Smoky. I finished rebuilding my fire ring yesterday -- plus marked off the central gathering area. And finally, my doing all that must have demonstrated that something pretty big was going to happen here, because the two big rigs camping here split this AM. Today is overcast and pretty cold, but I see from the weather forecast that the next 5 days are to be clear and warm. So QZ is ready for the RV Forum members and guests to come and enjoy the Arizona desert . . .

Roper and I will miss seeing everyone this year as we won't be able to come. I've been there most years since 1996 (I think - Daisy?) so I will be having withdrawal pains!

Walk the markets for us!

I was supposed to be in Quartzsite today but will not be able to make this year  I am needed at home.  Murphy's Law is still in force.

I will see you guys at Moab or at the Pomona FMCA show.

Dean

Well, Bob, sorry for the delay in letting you know that we will not be able to be there this year.  Lots of stuff happening riight now, and the notification to you was just missed.  Our first non-appearance since Jan. 1995.  Guess you heard by now, but Fred screwed it up.  <G>  Hopefully will see some of you later this spring/summer. 

Daisy

Nathan said:

Terry

Terry:  Shirley and I will have moved across the road with the Blue Bird Group when you come down, so I'll have to come get you to tour the coach.

The Lundquists will not do Quarzite this year, I fear.  Family matters keep us in LA for the rest of the month at least.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom