Quartzsite RVForum 2008 Rally - Info/SignUp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Count Lorraine and me in too, our first time.  We just joined the forum this morning and don't know which state to put down.  We have our mailing address, license and stuff from South Dakota but will be leaving Washington state in the rear view mirror in Sept. when we start fulltime.  Looking forward to this.
Thanks  Chuck

Chuck and Lori said:
Count Lorraine and me in too, our first time.  We just joined the forum this morning and don't know which state to put down.  We have our mailing address, license and stuff from South Dakota but will be leaving Washington state in the rear view mirror in Sept. when we start fulltime.  Looking forward to this.
Thanks  Chuck

Great, Chuck -- glad to read that you and Lori will be attending. You will be meeting quite a few other full time RVers at the Rally, and many others that share our RVing lifestyle. For now I will put down as from SD -- and if you change your residence and want that to be used instead let me know. It's not an important item, just nice to know where in the world those who share our campfires are from . . .

Look forward to meeting you in January.

Bob:

Mexico trip is off for this year so count Sue and I in.

QZ is our favorite event of the year! and this includes the FMCA rallies and any others.  There is something about the simple beauty of the desert, warm campfires, and great friends that is just unmatched anywhere else.

We missed last year and we really regret that.  This year nothing is going to come between us and the QZ rally and we are arranging all other commitments around QZ.

We have pretty much converted to Verizon broadband, but if we still have a Hughes account, we will of course add access to ours for everyone there along with all the others.  I think there might also be a way to put the Verizon out on our wireless router and use our laptop as a Gateway??

Looking forward to desert sunsets.

Karaoke anyone?  If so, we could bring a system that would bring the rangers upon us in a heartbeat!  ;D

Smoky - You're not going to let Karaokee and plays get in the way of coming to Quartzsite this time are you?

I wouldn't worry about the rangers stopping by to see what the noise is all about....they'll be by anyway to ask about John's balloon.

Wendy

LOL, I am dying to see John's balloon!  I heard so much about it last year.  Maybe we can fly the Raven and Bronco flags from it?  ;D

I can fix the karaoke thing by bringing it, heheh, and we are telling the play director he will have to schedule around us.  :eek:

My Broncos flag is in the motorhome, ready to fly. Have you got your Ravens flag ready? Wonder if John will let us fly them from the balloon rope? Of course, we could always just sneak over one night and put the flags up the rope.....the Labradork and the Chesapest can act as lookouts so we don't get caught.

Shayne said:
Especially when the Ravens and Broncos will lose early.   LOL

Oh, Shayne, have I got some noggin' lumps for you !!!

As for flying the Ravens and Broncos flags below the Lions flag, it's ok with me as long as they fly !!!

Heck Wendy  I don't have a chance  Since the Rams came to St Louis and we rooted them to the Championship several years back, we've had disappointments galore.  Before that we had the Cardinals, so we know what losers do  LOSE    Yet both the Cards and the Rams may be ahead of the Broncos and the Ravens this year.

Ron:

Because it is FUN!

I don't mind having the Raven flag fly closest to the ground.  Makes it bigger for everyone to see!

Wendy ... Labradork & Chesapest !!  The Admiral and I are rolling on the floor!

Shayne, remember ... the Ravens did not allow the Superbowl Champions to score a single touchdown in the playoffs.  And they beat the Chargers in their home stadium.  They are going to improve on last year's 13 - 3 record this year.

Go Ravens!
Go Quartzite!

Hi Bob.  We are planning on attending the Quartzsite Rally.  By us being new to this forum & RV winter travel; we look forward to meeting everyone--sounds like fun.  We will need to hitch a ride w/some 4 wheelers to go to the show--I think our Saturn would easily get buried.  Reimer, Dale & Sandy (MI)

sandysue said:
Hi Bob.  We are planning on attending the Quartzsite Rally.  By us being new to this forum & RV winter travel; we look forward to meeting everyone--sounds like fun.  We will need to hitch a ride w/some 4 wheelers to go to the show--I think our Saturn would easily get buried.  Reimer, Dale & Sandy (MI)

I am sure yo will find no problem getting a ride over to the market area.  Also be ready for a good time and good food.

sandysue said:

Sandy

Your Saturn should be fine taking the back road to the Big Tent as long as you stay south of it and don't try to cross the wash. Walking distance is a little bit longer. Of course, as Ron mentioned, there is probably a constant stream of us going to/from the show and hitchers are always welcome.

sandysue said:

Great, Dale and Sandy -- we will look forward to meeting you in person. Many have UN4wheel vehicles and make it to shows OK -- either on the 95 highway, or most of the way on the back road as Bernie points out. Or, as mentioned by Ron and Bernie, getting a ride with another attendee would not be a problem for you. Your name should already be posted on the sign up list web page as planning to attend . . .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom