Nice day for fishing the CA Delta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
These stowaways wasted no time running down the ramp to the dock and hopping aboard the bass boat when they saw me take my fishing poles from the closet. They love being on any of the boats, and are always on the lookout for fish. When we get  home, they run up the ramp and leave me to stow/secure the boat  :(

Attachments

• Stowaways.jpg
    Stowaways.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 40
  • Looking-for-fish.jpg
    Looking-for-fish.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Calm-slough.jpg
    Calm-slough.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Entering-Beaver_bay.jpg
    Entering-Beaver_bay.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Arriving-home.jpg
    Arriving-home.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 40
I managed to sneak in a couple of hours fishing the Delta today, before the new round of heavy winds arrive over the weekend. The deck hands were quick to hop aboard.

If we can't find our way home, the numerous bays in our community have navigation signs.

Attachments

• Heading_out.jpg
    Heading_out.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 19
  • BeaverBay_sign.jpg
    BeaverBay_sign.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 16
Thanks. She's a cockapoo, the last pup in the last (3rd) litter. Hard to believe she was at the groomer just a couple of weeks ago. Mommy looked a little cuter when she was that age.

Attachments

• Gabby2.png
    Gabby2.png
    273.1 KB · Views: 10
Tom said:
These stowaways wasted no time running down the ramp to the dock and hopping aboard the bass boat when they saw me take my fishing poles from the closet. They love being on any of the boats, and are always on the lookout for fish. When we get  home, they run up the ramp and leave me to stow/secure the boat  :(

LOVE the pooches-- but hey, where's the pics of the FISH?!  ;D

I'm a catch-and-release fisherman. When the dogs are with me I dare not bring a fish on board, even in the net, because they go nuts.

My currrent side kick has absolutely no interest in fishing or fish, she just wants to wander following her nose. The previous one, a toy poodle, was fascinated. She would stand on the bow and wait for a fish to jump, got quite excited if we hooked one.

Back
Top Bottom