Lance owners, any?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathyP

We are looking at a Lance, 19 foot, 2020. Where are they made, any opinion on quality of product and  manufacturing. We are in upstate NY, we may go as far as Maine or Pa to purchase, however seller must have good reviews, any suggestions. Thanks!

Never owned one, but back in our Truckcampewr days we loved them. There is a real (or was?) a real good dealer in So. New Hamooshire,  I think Polar RV. 

Fast forward to working for a dealer in Tucson, we were dealer for the Lance trailers, and my PT winter job dealt with inspecting campers when being delivered to us new, and trade ins.  There were a few brands that stuck out as always near perfect and Lance is one of them. The least amount of issues to resolve before sale.  The PDI techs, the guys to have their eyes on last, concurred.  There would occasionally be some issue we needed to fix, but never many.  Their warranty folks were good too.  Not sure where they are made now, but I believe used to be CA, but think they may have moved to the midwest.

PancakeBill said:
Never owned one, but back in our Truckcampewr days we loved them. There is a real (or was?) a real good dealer in So. New Hamooshire,  I think Polar RV. 

Bill, did you mean New Hampshire?  They have a Polar RV,

https://www.polarrvsales.com/

Back
Top Bottom