2020 RV Forum Quartzsite Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
This topic is provided to provide a chat area to make comments or ask questions if you are interested for the 2020 RV Forum Quartzsite Rally.When you have finalized travel plans and decided you will be camping with us at the Forum location if you will provide your names, Forum name, Home State, and arr/dep dates we will add you to to the 2020 RV Forum QZ Rally information.

Here is a LINK to the 2020 RV FORUM Quartzsite Rally Topic with information about the Rally and the QS area.

I will pick up the names of those who have said they are definitely coming.

Hi Jeff.  Thank you for organizing things once again.  Really looking forward to my second Q experience with Forum folks.  Last year was a blast. 

I'll (Linda Ellis) likely be arriving on Jan. 18 or 19th with an unknown departure date sometime in February.  Uhmm . . Home State is wherever my trailer and truck are located although I guess I legally belong to South Dakota.

Here's a link to the Chamber of Commerce 2020 Q Visitor's Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTK95H3SrxM

And more good information about Q in general.
https://quartzsitetourism.com/

Come to the Rally folks, the whole Quartzite scene during and after the show is just un-explainable, you gotta experience it.

Linda

Ok then....we will hopefully arrive on the 23rd(I know kind of late but will be in Parker until then) and stay till the 30th.  We(Dwight and Burnetta) will be bringing( Don and Carole ) with us....Thank you for getting this set up.

We are looking forward to our third year at the Q rally.

Will likely arrive the 16th (+/-).

Tom & Theresa  from NW Illinois

Joe & Doreen from Michigan will arrive on the 17th stay till ?? looking forward to being there again.

I should be there starting Sunday or Monday.  I'm helping with the Xscapers Annual Bash in LHC the preceeding week and it depends on when I can get out of there.

Presently at Plamosa road in Quartzsite,, will stay the night,, then to the Chevron east of town for fuel & LP,, then  "Bad Boy's for breakfast and on to Yuma for two weeks..>>>Dan  ( For you northerners,, it's 70 degrees at 11;00 AM this morning.)

Anyone needing oil changes and lube on their coach or generator, Jim Fulkerson will be available to perform services.

He has the proper BLM permits and does a great job...I've used him for over 20 years. His phone # is 505-269-1133
https://www.mobilervmaintenance.com/

Good to know Terry. Good mobile guys seem to be few and far between. Thanks for the link.

I change my fluids in November each year,, then ready to travel with Quartzsite being the first trip of the year...  This is the 23rd trip..>>>Dan  ( Presently in Yuma,, see you-all on the 5th of January at fire ring..>>>)

Suz and I are hoping to arrive on the 17th. I'm also attaching a link to a You Tube aerial video I did during Jan 2019 visit:

and

Enjoy, see you all there in Jan!

Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
Wifey and I are looking to arrive Jan 15  and leave the 20th. Still working out a schedule conflict. Hope to make it and meet new forum friends.

Wifey and I are looking to arrive Jan 10. Now leaving earlier before the crowds on the 17th. 

Updated plans for us. We will be there Wednesday. We are having new furniture installed on Thursday, so if anyone wants a long air bed sofa (96 or 98?, queen bed) and a very nice recliner, let me know. Otherwise we will sell it to the used furniture people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom