RV Forum Chat at the top of the hour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had a wonderful group of fun "chatters" last Wednesday.  Feel free to stop by tonight to check us out and to wish a us a Very Merry Holiday. Chat time is at the top of the hour tonight. 

OK once again I ask.

When is "Top of the Hour?" Pacific Coast Time. 

Went to the chat room and it appears people were there four hours ago. It's top of the hour here...8 pm California time.

phil-t said:
Reading back through recent posts, I think it's 7PM Moutain Time.

That seems to be correct. I keep missing it. We are usually dining and visiting until a little after 7. MST

Judging by the time stamp on her post, it's likely 5PM M[SD]T. My prefs are set to show posting time in the Mountain zone and her last post is at 04:14:44 PM.

Larry N. said:
Judging by the time stamp on her post, it's likely 5PM M[SD]T. My prefs are set to show posting time in the Mountain zone and her last post is at 04:14:44 PM.
on my feed, her post came in at 5:14 yesterday.
I never looked at the time stamps on post, before.
It seems that everybody's posts show up on a local time stamp.
Example:
look at the time stamp for the last several posts, here,
Posted by: Larry N.
? on: Today at 11:13:49 AM ?Insert Quote
Posted by: LarsMac
? on: Today at 10:40:28 AM ?Insert Quote
Quote from: phil-t on Today at 03:11:41 AM

That seems to be correct. I keep missing it. We are usually dining and visiting until a little after 7. MST
Posted by: phil-t
? on: Today at 03:11:41 AM ?Insert Quote
Posted by: Arch Hoagland
? on: December 25, 2019, 09:59:21 PM ?Insert Quote
OK once again I ask.

When is "Top of the Hour?" Pacific Coast Time.

Went to the chat room and it appears people were there four hours ago. It's top of the hour here...8 pm California time.
Posted by: MN Blue Skies
? on: December 25, 2019, 05:14:44 PM ?Insert Quote
We had a wonderful group of fun "chatters" last Wednesday.  Feel free to stop by tonight to check us out and to wish a us a Very Merry Holiday. Chat time is at the top of the hour tonight.

Back
Top Bottom