RV Today coming back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

82corvette

I got an email from Stew today telling me that RV Today is being taped & will be on the air this fall on Outdoor channel.
  He says its been a long climb to get back on the tube & promises they will bring us the best show ever. I looked at their website RVRoadStew.com & it looks like Bill,Tracy & Boze will be joining him.  I sure have missed having a good RV show to watch. ;D

I tried, "RVRoadStew.com" unsuccessfully. Do I need to try again, or is there an error in the post?

Thanks

Ray D  ;D

Ray,

The address that didn't work needed www. at the beginning. Presumably, the poster assumed that you'd put that in.

Tom: I did. I ran, "http://www.RVRoadStew.com" I got the "This page cannot be - - - etc" screen. I can't see any difference between what did and didn't work. I probably should have tried again before posting. (Which usually doesn't work for me, but sometimes does.)

Thanks

Ray D  ;D

Ray, they both work for me. The alternate link that was posted is to a forum, whereas the first link is to a web site. Might have been a typo ?

"Might have been a typo ?"

That's the other possibility. I looked for it, long and hard. By the way, both work for me, now. Oh, well. ::)

Ray  D  ;D

Tom said:
Ray,

The address that didn't work needed www. at the beginning. Presumably, the poster assumed that you'd put that in.

It works without it as well.

You're correct Leo. I made an incorrect assumption/guess about why Ray couldn't reach the site. I see that Ray is now able to get there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom