Holiday music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
I'm told there's an expectation of some holiday group singing/entertainment at our townhome here in OH, so I dug out the stable of stringed instruments.

L-R: baritone ukulele, Kala 8-string concert ukulele, Taylor GS-mini acoustic guitar, Yamaha acoustic guitar, Fluke tenor ukulele. Somewhere around here are a couple of soprano ukuleles, a mandolin and a Yamaha keyboard. All I need are a few more hands.

Attachments

• 5instruments-2.jpg
    5instruments-2.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 25
Thanks. That was a subset of instruments at our part-time Ohio townhome; Not a lot of space in the family room there, but out of the pic is a Yamaha keyboard which I don't get to play very often. We have a huge basement (with heat/air) at that house which would make a great music room. But Chris has it all tricked out as a game room for grandkids, so I use what space is available (Chris is very understanding).

After that pic was taken, I bought an Irish bouzouki at GC in Columbus and signed up for lessons with the Online Institute of Irish Music; I describe the bouzouki as having the body of a mandolin with the neck of a plectrum banjo.

That looks like a cool addition. I have heard of a bouzouki but never seen one. I looked it up online, looks like a challenge. I have a big problem with my music room, it is way too small. The only thing I can do is buy a bigger RV. :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlm611
Back
Top Bottom