Never have I ever...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVMommaTo6

Eaten a corn dog

(this thread thanks to my kids eating corn dogs right now and wanting me to just try it... Nope, no thanks.)

Oh, you deprived child.  This is one thing you should not miss out on before your life ends.  Yeah, it may help you to that end, but at least you will die with a smile on your face.

And yeah, they are better at a fair (the Texas State Fair has the best). 

Corn dogs are good...You should at least try a bite....What kind of example are you setting for the kids. ;D ;D

But back to your question...

Never have I ever rode/flown in a helicopter..I keep telling my wife she should buy me one.

Of course the fact that I know nothing about flying, I'm scared of heights, I have nowhere to park a helicopter and we CAN'T afford one should not stop her from buying one.

Oh, come on Amanda. No guts no glory! I have not tried a corn dog either, never encountered one, but they can't be that bad. After all, dem southerners eat grits and live to tell the tale. I'll eat hotdogs done to a crisp over an open fire and slathered with yellow mustard, don't give them to me fried or worse yet boiled.

My brother used to work in a slaughter house. The hot dog in the corn dog is filled with salt, fat, nitrates, and sweepings off the slaughter house floor. What's not to like? YUM!!!

Hey, not a southern food!  It's prime fair food here in northwest Indiana.  I forgot to tell my son when he had his first one there was a stick.  He took a bite and told me "there's a bone in my hot dog."  Laughter!!

winona said:
Hey, not a southern food!  It's prime fair food here in northwest Indiana.  I forgot to tell my son when he had his first one there was a stick.  He took a bite and told me "there's a bone in my hot dog."  Laughter!!

First one I ever had was at a county fair in California in the '50s

They taste best when eaten at a county or state fair while walking around looking for the kettle corn stand.  ;D

Back
Top Bottom