hydraulic jack system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

southern.rv

i have a 2004 itasca suncruiser the passenger side front and rear jack is not deploying but when i press the arrow button i can hear the pump running but the driver side jacks work fine. i put four new cylinoids on, but it is still not working. just getting on here to see if anyone has any ideas as to what direction i should go next to fix my problem? thanks in advance.

Did you check the fuses that correspond to the solenoids for the jacks that didnt work?  A lot of times when the solenoid goes bad, the fuse blows as well.

I'm assuming everything was working fine and then you changed the cylinders. Therefore, the electronics should be uncompromised.

Therefore, I'd repeat the air bleed procedure.

You hear the pump running - but the cylinders do not move... air cannot move the cylinders.

i have not checked the fuses yet. i will check them. the passenger rear jack stopped working then three weeks after that the front one stopped working.  i took the hydraulic line off from the jack in the rear and it was not gettting hydraulic oil to it so i brought it to johnnys rvs in mobile and they done some troubeshooting and said two cylinoids were bad and recommended changing all 4 so i did so and the two jacks still do not work. when i run the pump the front jack sounds like it bogs the pump down just a little bit but will not deploy. thats where im standing right now but the oil level looks fine.

Sounds as if Johnny's RV didn't repair the problem. Did they show you the system operating after the repair, before you paid them?

Still, sounds as if there is air in the system. Possibly (I'm not familiar with your system) a solenoid valve is stuck - or is not getting power (you haven't even checked the fuses?).

Looking at the hydraulic fluid level in the reserve tanks is no indication that air was ever bled from the system.

Back
Top Bottom