camping newb-2016 KEYSTONE BULLET 22070BH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rojizostang

what are the experienced member's thoughts on a trailer like this?

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/rvd/d/san-antonio-2016-keystone-bullet-2/7049170598.html

I know opinions are subjective and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so having no experience I'm hoping for the advice of veteran campers to help lead me in the direction I should go regarding our first camper purchase.

We were/are looking for a camper with a rear dinette (that converts for sleeping) and a front queen bed, but this seems like a pretty good deal (maybe?) for a used camper? I honestly know nothing in terms of which if any brands of trailers/campers are better or worse than others, or what to look for (except for maybe soft floors and water damage). Hopefully I haven't violated any forum rules on my second post, lol.

Any ideas or advice or comments are welcome, thanks.

That is an okay entry level camper.  Most entry campers are decent, most use the same components.  If you don't have to finance, I bet you can find more camper for less $.  Private people sometimes hardly use them and let them go cheap.  I have one similar in size, and I would not want to spend more than a week at a time in it or it gets small.  It would be fine for a couple with maybe 2 kids, much more and you will want bigger.  Water/leaks is your biggest enemy.  Being a 2016, not highly likely, but look and feel very cautiously for soft spots in ceiling or floor.  Some would recommend that you spend a tad and have it professionally inspected, you could probably hire a mobile RV mechanic and have him give you his opinion.  Honestly tho, it's a Dealer you are buying from, work a deal that it has a small warranty, 3 months, something and you should be fine. Only thing I didn't like about the Keystone was their interiors ceiling was like 78", rather short for me (I'm 75" tall), mine is 82".  This water tank is kinda small as well.  The Murphy bed adds room for the daytime, but kinda a pain to make up every night.

here is some more information
https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2016-keystone-bullet-travel-trailer-floorplan-2070bh-tr26842

If TV is something you might want, where would it go?  It appears there is a space.  It appears very tight without a slide and counter space is minimal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom