Live RV Chat (Virtual Campfire) every Wednesday night.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MN Blue Skies

Site Team
Welcome Newcomers! 

You're invited to join the fun on Wednesday nights at the "Virtual Campfire." It's the oldest live RV chat on the internet. 

Below you will find the time schedule and be sure to take a moment to read through the RV Chat Helpful Hints. 

Chat Times:
  7 pm Eastern Time
  6 pm Central Time
  5 pm Mountain Time
  4 pm Pacific Time.

Helpful Hints
--  When you log in, type in a name you like or your real first name.  It doesn't have to be your Forum name.
--  Leave the space for a password blank.
--  Bring your RV and travel questions.  If we don't know the answers we will try to direct you to an expert.
--  Participate in the discussion every 15 minutes or you will automatically be logged out.  If you don't have anything to say just type in "something".
--  Be sure to log out when you are finished participating.
--  You must have a good sense of humor.
--  If you are new to the Virtual Campfire you have to bring the virtual marshmallows.  Refer back to the previous item.
--  Final Hint ... Have Fun!

Great write-up!  Thanks.

I've been wanting to go on the chat for a while now and wouldn't you know it we're going to a birthday party this afternoon.  However, I'm going to try and make it home early. Hope to see you all then.

P.S.  You should have already gotten the marshmallows...they were with the check I sent in the mail.

Arch Hoagland said:
P.S.  You should have already gotten the marshmallows...they were with the check I sent in the mail.

Yep, the marshmallows arrived today.  Thanks! I'll share a recipe for "Adult Toasted Marshmallows" at tonight's Virtual Campfire.

Wow!  Wednesday came around so soon.  Stop by the RV Forum's Chat this Wednesday night and say hi.  We'd love to hear about your 2020 travel plans.

MN Blue Skies said:
Wow!  Wednesday came around so soon.  Stop by the RV Forum's Chat this Wednesday night and say hi.  We'd love to hear about your 2020 travel plans.
I will probably be asleep but hope you get a few folks joining in!

Dang, I missed it.  Shoot.  I will go to the grocery store with 4 things written down on paper to pick up, then I find myself unloading the car missing 2 of the items I went to get in the first place.

One of these days I will make it to the roast.

What is the turn out like usually? 

Son's wife had that 3rd Grand baby, her first, named Jessica. 

A welcome distraction from my busy schedule of goofing off.

John

X-Roughneck said:
Dang, I missed it.  Shoot.  I will go to the grocery store with 4 things written down on paper to pick up, then I find myself unloading the car missing 2 of the items I went to get in the first place.

One of these days I will make it to the roast.

What is the turn out like usually? 

Son's wife had that 3rd Grand baby, her first, named Jessica. 

A welcome distraction from my busy schedule of goofing off.

John

The most people I have seen is around 6-8 I think but I don't join in much as I am usually in bed.

Congratulations on the new family member!

Thanks JM,

I can see how the +6 or +7 hrs you got on the Lower 48 could put a damper on the "fun"

See You around. 

John

LarsMac said:
This kicks of at about the same time as dinner does at my house.

Lars thanks for your input.  What time zone are you in and what time/day would work for you?  Not that I have any influence on times for the Virtual Chat but I can certainly pass on your suggestion. 

MN Blue Skies said:
Lars thanks for your input.  What time zone are you in and what time/day would work for you?  Not that I have any influence on times for the Virtual Chat but I can certainly pass on your suggestion.

Max, he's in CO according to his profile.

Since I am techno challenged I guess I do not see a link to how I get to the venue to swap stories of how I drove across country for 10 bucks of gas.  ;) :)

thanks, sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees.  :'(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom