New to RV LIFE! Removing TV question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Karuna

My Name is Karuna and I have a 2005 Winnebago View. I am trying to remove the original tv and managed to get the tv and mount off the wall. However, I can't get the cords out. Does anyone know how to remove them? Thank you for your help!

Welcome to the forum. Do you plan on reusing the cords? If not, why not just cut the plugs off, push the wires into the wall and just leave them there.

Rene T said:
Welcome to the forum. Do you plan on reusing the cords? If not, why not just cut the plugs off, push the wires into the wall and just leave them there.

;D ;D ;D  Yup. 

But if one of the cords is power, be careful what you are cutting. Maybe tape off with electrical tape afterwards prior to pushing down the hole  ;)

Karuna said:
My Name is Karuna and I have a 2005 Winnebago View. I am trying to remove the original tv and managed to get the tv and mount off the wall. However, I can't get the cords out. Does anyone know how to remove them? Thank you for your help!

Most TVs have Two or more cords. ONE Is power follow it to the other end (often in a cabinet near the TV) it will be pluged into a special outlet if it's in the front of the RV.

The Antenna should unscrew from the TV
The rest usually just pull off or pull out depending on the type of connector.. Some may be push, turn left and pull but those are very rare on TVs

Back
Top Bottom