KOA Tarpon Springs, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnRVAndADog

This place is nice enough. If I needed a one-nighter I'd park here again. Very clean, immaculately trimmed. They collect your trash every morning. However it's pretty cramped, and the traffic noise from US19 is seriously bothersome.

Absolutely shocked! This 2020 Grand Design Imagine 2970RL is so much better than the absolute POS 2004 Winnebago Adventurer 33V we had!  (I still have a soft spot in my heart for that heap because it was my first RV, but truthfully I mostly hate it and I am incredibly glad it's gone.)

We spent some time getting outfitted, getting organized, personalizing the trailer. Still need to add some curtains, otherwise she's ready.

What's next? Maiden voyage, SHAKEDOWN. I figured close to home base would be sorta smart (and getting Florida State Park reservations during the Snowbird invasion is close to impossible, big thanks to you folks because I'll be visiting new places while not paying State Income Tax).

The Short Video: https://youtu.be/hBQY8ceaNh4

This is a good time of year to visit Everglades National Park, if you don't mind dry camping.

The campground in Flamingo has some sites with electric, dump stations, and potable water to fill your fresh water tank. This is a good time to visit South Florida.  I've been in Homestead since January 3 and haven't seen 1 mosquito.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom