Recommendation for New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

31qbss

We may try and squeeze in a camping trip at the end of August.  Since we are centrally located in MA, we could got anywhere within a 150 mile radius of Boston.  Does anyone know of any wonderful campgrounds?  Looking for full hookups (30amp).  Doesn't have to be water front, but we'd love it if it was!

Sue

Check out Lake Forest RV Resort in Wakefield, ME.  Beautiful spot, huge spaces, crystal clear lake, even a par three golf course (4 holes constructed so far).  The site is 95% seasonal but everyone is friendly. Very relaxing place.  www.lakeforestrvresort.com

Sue,

If you would like to visit the shore in CT and don't mind high fees there's a campground near Mystic, CT that might work for you. It's close to Mystic Seaport and not too far from Westerly, RI. I can't remember the exact name but it's Highland campground or Highland Acres, I think.

yeaup

We did a SMART Muster once at a campground near Mystic Seaport.  Don't remember the name and I don't remember it being expensive.  I do remember enjoying the tour of Mystic Seaport with Fred & Daisy.

Fred: "Do you want to go see the submarine or Mystic Seaport."
Daisy: "I've seen enough of that military stuf!" (or some four letter word staring with s)

Joel

In Mystic we stayed at the Seaport Campground.  Is that the one you two are talking about?  We liked it very much and found it to be quite convenient to all of the attractions. We also stayed in the Boston/Cape Cod KOA. (Yeah, I know about KOA's, but this one was close to my sister and it really was quite nice.)  It's very close to Plymouth, MA.

-Dave

joelmyer said:
yeaup

We did a SMART Muster once at a campground near Mystic Seaport.  Don't remember the name and I don't remember it being expensive.  I do remember enjoying the tour of Mystic Seaport with Fred & Daisy.

Fred: "Do you want to go see the submarine or Mystic Seaport."
Daisy: "I've seen enough of that military stuf!" (or some four letter word staring with s)

Joel

Joel,

Sure sounds like Daisy. ;D ;D ;D You sure do get a straight answer from that wonderful lady!! :)

cougar3514v said:
In Mystic we stayed at the Seaport Campground.  Is that the one you two are talking about?  We liked it very much and found it to be quite convenient to all of the attractions. We also stayed in the Boston/Cape Cod KOA. (Yeah, I know about KOA's, but this one was close to my sister and it really was quite nice.)  It's very close to Plymouth, MA.

-Dave

Hi Dave,

No, that's not the one to which I am referring but it is another in the area. Haven't been to Seaport so cannot comment on what it is like.

Hey, Guys!  Why beat around the bush????  If you've got something to say, SAY IT, is my motto.  Unfortunately I do get a bit blunt, but no one is in doubt as to my answer.  I know stoo many people who speak a lot of words and I go around wondering what the answer really was!!!!!!

With me, YOU KNOW!

Daisy    ::)    :D    ;D

Daisy said:
Hey, Guys!  Why beat around the bush????  If you've got something to say, SAY IT, is my motto.  Unfortunately I do get a bit blunt, but no one is in doubt as to my answer.  I know stoo many people who speak a lot of words and I go around wondering what the answer really was!!!!!!

With me, YOU KNOW!

Daisy    ::)    :D    ;D

And that's one of the reasons why we all love you! :) :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom