RVing message boards > PCs, Communications, Electronics

Cursor jumps around on Windows 10 laptop

(1/10) > >>

MSHappyCampers:
I have a lot of problems with the cursor suddenly changing locations when I'm typing a text and pause briefly.  It goes back to wherever the "I" symbol happens to have been left. 

I've tried a lot of things that people suggested but nothing has helped so far.  Anyone had any success at stopping this?

IBTripping:
Maybe your laptop needs an exorcism!  ;D ;D ;D

John From Detroit:
Are you using an external mouse or that a)Q(W#W$*@)#(*[email protected])#I Glide pad thing they put below the space bar.. #1 cause of that issue is why the Dingbat above.. TURN IT OFF use an external rodent.

SpencerPJ:
There are also sensitivity tweeks you can do to the mouse under settings.  Change some parameters and do a reboot.  Check that the driver is most current as well.

MSHappyCampers:

--- Quote from: John From Detroit on February 05, 2020, 04:56:56 PM ---Are you using an external mouse or that a)Q(W#W$*@)#(*[email protected])#I Glide pad thing they put below the space bar.. #1 cause of that issue is why the Dingbat above.. TURN IT OFF use an external rodent.

--- End quote ---

I use the touchpad, don't have an external mouse.  I disabled the eraser button in the middle of the keypad!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version