Why MB?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our Minnie Winnie, on an E450 chassis, costs me around $100 for an oil change and inspection at our local large Ford dealer.  Can't complain.  :)

Also, I was very keen on the Sprinter chassis models.  That is, until I started really digging in to specs, CCC, etc.  As two quite tall people (I'm 6' 5"), I couldn't get past the smaller size of a lot of stuff in the MB models.  Due to their significantly lower cargo capacity (lower GVWR than the E450), the whole thing is a bit smaller, so smaller bed, smaller head, etc.  The cargo capacity issue along with the cost/distance of service opportunities put me firmly into the Ford camp.

We've been very, very happy with the rig and the Ford chassis.

John, I dispose of my used oils at a local tire store and vehicle repair shop. They heat the building with a furnace that burns used motor oil and will accept all they can get. Finding such a place nearby might be a problem though.

Ray said:
John, I dispose of my used oils at a local tire store and vehicle repair shop. They heat the building with a furnace that burns used motor oil and will accept all they can get. Finding such a place nearby might be a problem though.
I found a good way to dispose of used oil. A buddy uses my vehicle lift occasionally to change fluids and I give him 15 gallons of oil to dump in our local VFD's bulk oil tank (they service their equipment.) He's a volunteer there, good deal for him and me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom