Redmond FMCA mini caravan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rhmahoney

Brewers and Mahoney will be caravanning into Redmond FMCA rally Saturday morning Aug 11. We are going to be in the electrical service parking lot.

We are going to be boondocking somewhere west of there Friday night and will need to find a place to get together very early Sat morn.

Email or phone us if you want to go in with us.

Russ

Would have loved to caravan in with your two coaches (for sure I would then have had wi-fi ;D ;D ;D), but we are scheduled in for Friday arrival. Let us know when you arrive and where you are parked.

Russ:

Ditto for us. We will be in the volunteer lot Friday so let us know where to find you.

Just look for 2 Magnas each wtih Motosat internet dishes on top. I plan to fly my new green tall narrow flag. It is about 20 ft tall and has a gold disk near the top.

Jim Johnson said:
Not wasting any time showing off "First Place" trophy are you Russ ;D  Does Terry have his "Second Place" on display :mad:

Russ must have the right to show off first place since he got fair and square. ;D

We'll be arriving in the Monaco caravan and will be parked with the Monaco group.  We're currently in Salem at the prerally.

ArdraF

I'm so jealous of all you approaching Redmond. Wish we could be there but it just didn't work out schedule-wise. We will be in central Oregon in September if anyone's still there.

Wendy

Wendy,

We'll be in Salem approx Sept 17-20 with Chris & Mimi Pennings. The Monaco rally is Sept 18-20.

Maybe we can meet up in Salem or somewhere before that? We're headed for La Pine for Dad's 80th birthday 9/25 and will probably be in Oregon a lot of September.

Wendy

Wendy, we're at a Monaco Norcal rally in McCloud, CA Sept 12-14 (the Pennings are waggonmasters), but we're thinking of going up early so I can do some fishing in the McCloud River. I'm not sure if we leave McCloud 9/14 or 9/15 to head in the general direction of Salem. We're following the Pennings, if my Chris can keep up with Chris P (he used to be a Monte Carlo Rally driver and his idea of slow is still fast, even for my lead foot driver!) On 9/21 we head to BC.

ArdraF said:
We'll be arriving in the Monaco caravan and will be parked with the Monaco group.  We're currently in Salem at the prerally.

Ardra

We drove by the Fairgrounds this morning on our way to the Salem Farmers' market. Wish we had know you were in the area.

Hi Wendy,

If you are going to be in the Salem area don't forget to visit the Oktoberfest Sept. 13-17 in Mt. Angel. It is the largest folklore festival in the N. West with 300.000 visitors. Having lived in Munich for 3 years I give it a + NINE. Sorry Mike no Coke, only beer and wine.
www.mtangel.org/
up with me to make it to the festival Sept. 16 (320 miles) :)
chris

chrpennings said:
If you are going to be in the Salem area don't forget to visit the Oktoberfest Sept. 13-17 in Mt. Angel. It is the largest folklore festival in the N. West with 300.000 visitors.

Chris

We would have loved to be there but we have to be back in Goodyear for medical appointments by then. We do have some friends that will be attending this year. Without waiting for the Oktoberfest (why are Oktoberfests always in September ???), you can have lunch weekdays at the Mt. Angel Sausage Company store and have a very delicious brat and 16oz Spaten for only $5. We have only been there 3 times in the last couple of weeks ;D

Thanks Chris. We'll try to get to Mt Angel's Oktoberfest. I agree with Bernie....why is Oktoberfest in September??  As for Mike, he usually carries his Coke with him wherever he goes but as I'm sure you'll recall from Moab, he'll down a beer now and then.

Wendy

Back
Top Bottom