August birthdays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations Frank.  You are just a young one :D :D

Happy Birthday Frank. You apparently married a much, much younger woman :)

Wendy

Happy Birthday, Frank from another August birthday person, 29th.

Best regards,
Liz Pearce

Happy Birthday to Frank and also to Gary!!!!!!  Hope you had and will have a great day.  Continue with the good work and you may even catch up to us.  ::)

Daisy and Fred

RV Roamer said:
Well, Wendy, some days I feel younger than others.   ::)  This will be my 63rd b'day, so hopefully got more than a few left.

Oh, heck, you're still in there with the youngsters.

Wendy
home in Cortez, Colorado

Barb said:
Happy Birthday Liz.  Wishing you a great day.  Whenever it is.  Thanks everyone for the b-day wishes.

Barb & Frank

Thank you very much.  :D  I'll be 65 years young on August 29th.  Geee, where does the time go?

Regards,
Liz

Happy Birthday to all!

I thought I'd send along my hello's and best wishes for all of you that are celebrating birthdays this month. I'm an August baby too, I am 44 today!  :)

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for the advice and information I've gleaned from the forum over the last months. I really do appreciate it. I enjoy popping in/out of the forum each day (sometimes more than once!) and catching up on the news, etc... I feel like I can sit and enjoy a cup of coffee and catch up with my new friends when I do it!

My birthday present from our oldest/dearest friends was a new 30 amp outlet for the RV, alongside our driveway. Of course, I did help with the install (digging/filling in the trench for the line) and it was all done according to the 'rules', so it will be great to be able to run the A/C in the TT while we're packing/unpacking. We can even offer it to visitors as a cozy little 'guest room'!  :D

What better birthday gift could I ask for?!

LuAnn

I have been 58 for three hours already.  I was born Aug, 23 1949.      Hard for me to believe.  I don't feel anything near that old.

It's a good thing that:

"Age ... is a matter of feeling, not of years."
--George William Curtis

IMO, it's a good thing that I believe that age is the most meaningless measurement there is of  time.

-Don-

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom