Fleetwood Terra 31c

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onebadeagle

Looking at a very nice 2015 Fleetwood Terra 31c with only 13750 miles, many upgrades, Has anyone had any experience with this model. will only be used 4/5 times per year

The Terra is considered an entry level gas motorhome, modest in size, amenities and price. They are chosen by folks like yourselves who would like a motorhome, typically first time motorhome owners who don't use one often enough to go whole-hog.  Indications are that it's as good as others in its size & price class - we seldom see complaints about that model here. The Winnebago models of similar size & price are more popular with buyers, but that may be because of name recognition more than quality differences.
https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2015-fleetwood-terra-se-class-a-floorplan-31c-tr21835

Condition is everything in a used RV. Check it out carefully and if it holds up, make a deal!

onebadeagle said:
Checked out thoroughly, Tip Top shape, Made the Deal

Well in that case.....Congrats on the new Toy. Hope you enjoy

Just got back from my first trip in the new to me Coach. 2000 mile round trip to Florida Coach ran flawless except for I-95 in SC rough ride. No problems so far.

onebadeagle said:
Just got back from my first trip in the new to me Coach. 2000 mile round trip to Florida Coach ran flawless except for I-95 in SC rough ride. No problems so far.

Congrats on the motor home. Let the good times roll on!!!  :))

Back
Top Bottom