Mega mini rally in Arkansas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVMommaTo6

We decided that with 9 of us, ours was more of a mega mini rally than a mini mini rally. Bob (aka Gizmo) and his lovely wife Danna had us over for delicious ribs and the world's best potato salad.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1584023927139.jpg
    FB_IMG_1584023927139.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 58
RVMommaTo6 said:
We decided that with 9 of us, ours was more of a mega mini rally than a mini mini rally. Bob (aka Gizmo) and his lovely wife Danna had us over for delicious ribs and the world's best potato salad.

Is Mega Mini Rally akin to jumbo shrimp?

It was a blast...I had no idea how late it had gotten.

Amanda has done a GREAT job raising her children and they are welcome in our home anytime.

And with proper notice we can make more potato salad.

Just one little correction...I counted 10 of us...I think you forgot Gizmo the Dork Dog. He loved all the attention.

Gizmo100 said:
It was a blast...I had no idea how late it had gotten.

Amanda has done a GREAT job raising her children and they are welcome in our home anytime.

And with proper notice we can make more potato salad.

Just one little correction...I counted 10 of us...I think you forgot Gizmo the Dork Dog. He loved all the attention.

The dog counts as two since he?s the brains of the family.  8)

Oldgator73 said:
The dog counts as two since he?s the brains of the family.  8)

I may have to agree with you on this one...Just don't tell Gizmo.

Thank you! The kids loved your sense of humor and definitely approve of a round 2 somewhere, sometime.
And Gizmo was the star of the show, SO cute!

Looks like a bunch of fun with all those kids, never a dull moment I bet,,

And their ages...
Gizmo- between 4 and 7, depending who you ask lol
Vanessa- 19
Bob- 21
Joanna- 14
Julian- 16
Amanda- 21
Allena- 12
Jazmine- 13

RVMommaTo6 said:
And their ages...
Gizmo- between 4 and 7, depending who you ask lol

Bob- 21

Amanda- 21

The problem with Gizmo is he has a fake ID....So nobody knows how old he really is 8)

As far as either one of us being 21....Yeah sure 21 years and 444 months.  Give or take a few days

Gizmo100 said:
The problem with Gizmo is he has a fake ID....So nobody knows how old he really is 8)

As far as either one of us being 21....Yeah sure 21 years and 444 months.  Give or take a few days
21 with many years experience lol

ChasA said:
More like an oxymoron like jumbo shrimp.

Actually jumbo shrimp are a thing since shrimp are categorized as small, medium, large, extra large and jumbo according to how many make a pound. I would imagine there could be such a thing as a Mega Mini Rally. There are mini rallies so if the one being discussed is the largest mini rally ever then maybe one could assign the moniker of Mega Mini Rally. But that only begs for the definition of mini rally, rally and mega rally. Is a mega mini rally just a rally?

Actually it was no rally at all. I see no name tags and origin locations hanging from bungy cords around anyone's necks. ;) :)

Boat Addict said:
Actually it was no rally at all. I see no name tags and origin locations hanging from bungy cords around anyone's necks. ;) :)

Due to privacy concerns the rally laniards were removed for the photo session. The guy in the photo with the mustache is actually a 28 year old woman in the witness protection program. She is in deep doo doo with the US Marshall?s for attending a rally. This woman is a relative of mine and I.....hold on, someone?s at the door. There?s a black SUV with blacked out windows in the driveway. Our door is being rammed. I?m going out the back....

Oldgator73 said:
Due to privacy concerns the rally laniards were removed for the photo session. The guy in the photo with the mustache is actually a 28 year old woman in the witness protection program.She is in deep doo doo with the US Marshall?s for attending a rally. This woman is a relative of mine and I.....hold on, someone?s at the door. There?s a black SUV with blacked out windows in the driveway. Our door is being rammed. I?m going out the back....
.Lucky dog, Did your bunker come with an optional back door or did you pay extra?

Boat Addict said:
.Lucky dog, Did your bunker come with an optional back door or did you pay extra?

I?m hunkered down behind the house hiding behind a large white oak. I can see through the sliding doors. They are water boarding my wife. Enhanced interrogation. She?s s not talking. I have all the account passwords. Heading to a prearranged safe house about three miles East of here. Gizmo100 is supposed to meet me there.

Back
Top Bottom