Any hammered dulcimer players?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Matt_C said:
If you ever get to see that people that are good at these things (like about the top 100 of the 300+ at Evart) you will be convinced that they have not imbibed anything that mattered in several days.  They get those hammers moving in a blur.  They people that play with more than two hammers just amaze me. 

Matt

Thanks for the reply - however, my post; "being sober" was based on the definition of "hammered" as "drunk!" (maybe I'm showing my age?) LOL

Domo said:
Thanks for the reply - however, my post; "being sober" was based on the definition of "hammered" as "drunk!" (maybe I'm showing my age?) LOL
That was my first thought as well, but being Canadian, I didn't know if Americans used the term "hammered" to imply being impaired. I have seen the odd hammered guitar player.

muskoka guy said:
That was my first thought as well, but being Canadian, I didn't know if Americans used the term "hammered" to imply being impaired. I have seen the odd hammered guitar player.

A country duo who will remain nameless came to play at our county fair.  Their tour was sponsored by a famous whiskey, and by golly, the duo did more than their fare share of keeping them in business.  It was an embarrassment to watch them play and sing while they staggered around. Yes, hammered.

Domo said:

Attachments

• sign (1).jpg
    sign (1).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom