We're at Redmond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wendy,

Everything was booked because of the Rally.  I wasn't sure there would be a spot for us and I didn't know if we could make reservations, so I took the easy way out.  This campground is full; as are about 3 of them in the area.  Also the one we are in is satellite friendly.  You know how happy that makes us.  ;D

BTW, Russ...

You need to take that electric fly swatter back to your house......I keep hitting the window frames and sparking things, can't get one fly.

After we pulled out we went through the process of getting the coach weighed and found out we are underweight.....ya!  Now we just have to adjust the tire pressure to the load.

Betty, next time I'm parking next to you because you can keep me on schedule.  As we were going through the booths yesterday, Tim ran into the guy who put our datastorm in and made arrangements for a "check-up".  That didn't finish until close to 7.  Had a bite to eat then Ray and Liza came over along with Kerry & Beth....we had a ball laughing and just hanging out. 

There just plain ain't enough time at these rallies.

Beth called me and I think an agreement was made and a deal struck....new coach is on the assembly line.

Marsha~

Considering the size of the fairgrounds, I imagine getting adequate wifi coverage would be a real hassle and probably not worth it to FMCA.  Besides, we were out in the hinterlands (no flies there :) ) so we probably wouldn't have been close enough for it anyway.

By the way Ron, a whole bunch of Eagles were in the row in front of us.  Jerry talked with a couple of guys.  No one who knew you and Sam.  Oh!  And tell Sam they had small quilts made by the FMCA women for children in battered women shelters.  We thought some of them were really cute and Jerry said he could see where some little kid could really latch on to one at a very scary time in his or her young life.  What a nice gesture on the part of the quilters!

ArdraF

Marsha/CA said:
Betty, next time I'm parking next to you because you can keep me on schedule. 
There just plain ain't enough time at these rallies.

Marsha,

You are so right about not having enough time at the rallies.  Even though we have attended many rallies,  I still learn  much. After our attendance at the seminar, I have been practicing my Picasa web site browsing and will be able to send photos to family and friends  with such ease.  Glad to hear you were under weight.  A  middle age girls dream!  Congrats to Kerry and Beth on a new rig! So sorry to have missed you  at entertainment andfor today's good byes.  I seem to grow so attached to our forum friends. 

Russ left at 7 am and I am still sad upon his departure. If you want great meals and great friendship, travel with Russ.

See you down the road.  Watch your email and your phone messages!  Good luck on construction!

Betty andTerry

Ardra,

It is pretty common for quilters to make quilts for children.  The quilt group Sam belonged to in Yuma did the same thing and her quilt group when we were in Quebec als did that.  I think it is a very good thing to do.  You guys all have a safe trip.

Betty, your email came through and I responded. 

I'll also send you another cell phone number.  We seem to be using our ATT much more often than our Verizon and I think you only have my verizon.  It also doesn't help that I let the battery run down, then forget to charge it <slapping forehead> 

I"m sure other RVers do much the same; but Tim and I have 4 cell phones sitting on the dash as we travel down the road.

Like you guys, we have gotten very attached to the framily.

Marsha~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom