PG 500210

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bikertrash2007

Howdy fellow RVers...
I bought a 1999 Dolphin yesterday. My issue is with a single button on the control panel of the Power Gear 500210. all the jacks go up and down but the "right" button does not do a damn thing.
Everything I have researched says to upgrade the panel and wires for a mere $600+. Not including installation.
I rather try to fix this button before replacing the system.
Does/Has anyone have/had a similar issue?

Hi and welcome to the RVForum. It might be worth a few minutes of your time to remove the touch-pad to see if there are any obvious problems (I.e. a loose connection, a bad solder joint etc.) but, like you, the only things I saw online were recommendations to replace it.

Kev

The right button manually controls the right rear jack.  Are you sure that jack is working?  Just double-checking that the Rt Rear deploys ok when the Rear button is pressed.

Assuming the Rt rear jack itself is ok, then your conclusion about the board is probably correct and the official repair is the board upgrade kit at near $600.  Have you looked for a 500210 used on Ebay or a salvage yard? Still not cheap, but maybe less than $600.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom