Med updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shayne

Can't believe the relief that comes from a little surgery.  Still have some to go but it's wonderful to not have the back and left leg pain after all this time.  Was informed this ope should have been done a long time ago and they are surprised the aneurysm on the bottom of the Aorta didn't break which most likely would have been death. They are oped on at the 5 MM size and according to them it was far larger than that when discovered.  Still have to have the 3rd Chamber of the heart worked on, but they tell me it will be a snap.  Easy for them to say, still scares the dickens out of you when they ope there. that to be done in late Oct.  Thanks to all for the thoughts and assistance each of you aided with, it's well appreciated.  Hope every one is in fine heath and has a prosperous venture will staying safe on the highways and byways.  Again thanks for the prayers and thoughts.  The old geezer rides again briefly.

Wow Shayne sure glad the surgery went well.  We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.  Hope all goes well.  Heal up fast now. 

Great news Shayne. Glad to hear that surgery worked as planned. Good luck with the next one.

Shayne said:
The old geezer rides again briefly.

Shayne,

Thanks for keeping us  informed.  I think it will be very hard to keep you down!  Good luck on all upcoming medical events, I think you'll do fine.   Attitude is everything!

Betty

Glad to hear the good news. You took the licking - - Now keep on ticking.  ;D

Ray D  ;D

With the great encouragement from the wonderful people in this fabulous Forum is reason enough to be thrilled while reading the fantastic replies.  Is this a great country or what?  Just wish the news medias and reporter would be as gracious to this country.  Thanks millions.

You're doing great, Shayne.  Keep it up and we'll get the gory details when we see you this winter :)

You didn't have the surgery in a hospital did you?  :eek:  I would've thought for sure that they could set up an operating and recovery area right inside the comfort of your own RV.  ;D

Glad to hear you're back on your feet (so to speak), and ready for some more journeys.  Don't worry I hear 3rd-chamber work is a "snap", lol

Glad to hear things went well Shayne. Shoot, you're too darn ornery to keep down for long  ;D Hang in there, prayers and good wishes are still headed your way. And watch what you say at home for awhile....you can't afford any more lumps right now !

Wendy

Glad to hear you're through the first gate! 

I'm sure the freedom from pain will help put less stress on the other stuff, too, as you heal and wait...

Thanks to each and everyone of you.  It certainly means a lot, as well as confidence now

Shayne,
Jack and I are glad that you are doing so well. I (Liz)had open heart surgery 2 years ago to repair a leaking mitral valve. I was at a level four = 40 % back flow of blood, not good. I went to DeBakey Heart Center at Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX. I had very good care.

Sending you healing thoughts and prayers,
Jack and Liz Pearce

Great news Shayne,

We will be saying the same thing after the "OPE" in october. Just another speed bump on the road of life !

Be safe and above all be happy  ;D ;D ;D Our thoughts and prayers remain with you.

Ken and Cindy

Shayne is back in the hospital with, what we hope is minor Complications.  This completes his 2nd day back and may be released sometime late tomorrow or the next.  He's fighting at the bit of be on line and trying to find a way to sneak the laptop into the room.  Thank you all  I will tell him I notified you.

Prayers and cyber hugs are headed Shayne's way and you could give him a real hug from me, too. Keep us updated if you get a chance.

Wendy

Is this Audrey?

Please be sure to let him know we miss him and that we wish him the very best. It's too quiet around here without Shayne  ;D

Sorry to hear of the trip back to the hospital. Please tell Shayne we miss him and that our thought and prayers are with him and you too.  Give him a big hug for all of us.  Thank you so much for the update.

Tell him he's gotta get out and rest up soon, so he can make it to Illinois as planned and we can meet up.  He's a major reason we bought our motorhome when we did a couple months ago!  :)

Our best thoughts and wishes are with Shayne.  I'm sure he'll find a way to get online, hospital or not, but tell him his friends are waiting for his return.

Back
Top Bottom