looking for a place to camp northeast.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sscottab

we have a reservation at a rv park for the holiday weekend but they are not sure if they will be allowed to open before june 1st, i took extra time off so we have a 4 day weekend next weekend to crissen our new rv. so iam looking for suggestions in the northeast maine new hamshire or vermont we live in central maine. any advise would be great , iam still hoping they will allow rv's but looking for a back up if needed.

Have you called or tried Reach Knoll Campground in the Brooklin area? Its family run and really nice folks.

http://www.reachknolls.com/

We like Riverbend Campground in Leeds Maine. Basic. Spacious sites along the river with water and electric. We use our own facilities so I have no idea about bathrooms and showers. They have a dump station.

Moose Hillock in NY opened yesterday.

Next weekend there is a waiting list however......totally full.

looks like maine will be opening this friday so all set , figuared i would update the thread. we will be staying on the soco campground this 4 day weekend.

msw3113 said:
I'll be eager to hear how you like the campground.  We stayed there 20-odd years ago and enjoyed it.

You can remember where you were 20 years ago? I can't even remember what I had for breakfast.

Older memories seem easier to recall.  20 years ago we had a pop-up, Saco campground was a short drive away and was one of our first trips.
Recent memories are more problematic.  Pretty sure I had eggs this morning.  Then again, I have eggs every morning.

We?ve kayaked the Saco River a couple of times. It?s a scenic area, but the parties can get a little rowdy.

the campground was saco on the river in brownfield, very nice place friendly people and the couple that own it bought it 4 years ago and have done a great job fixing it up there are seasonals that come there every year and said the new owners are the best. couple next to us are seasonal and have been comeing there for 7 years and told us how the owners have inproved the place. the wifi works well enough for us to watch netflix and the camp sites are nice and level .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom