195 Pursuit 3150 RV Door Handle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ex-Calif

The interior paddle latch on my RV door failed (paddle broke) - I see a lot of replacement items on-line but nothing specifically calling out an RV model number.

Are RV paddle w/ deadbolt replacement locksets a standard size or is there some buying trick?

There are some variances. I would suggest to visit rv stores to match up what you have. Camping World usually has some on the shelf and others do as well. You don't necessarily need to by it at one of those rv places but will at least see what they have and be able to bring yours in to match it up. If I remember correctly they were about $40 last rime I looked.

They are standard in the sense they are off-the-shelf parts and not unique to one RV, but as Henry says, you need to match up the brand & type you have. Try to find a brand name or a model number on your old lock handle.

Thanks guys. I am told there is a pretty good RV place with a nice showroom with all the gadgets and parts about 40 miles from here. Most of the other places are repair shops with no real showroom.

I'll get over there soon to match it up before I buy...

One other note is the handles for TOWABLE RV are different from MOTORHOMES as the latter must meet "car door" specs.  They are not interchangeable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom