NY Campgrounds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ditsjets7

Hi all, does anybody know where I can find a list of campgrounds or RV parks that are open in NY State? I apologize if this is in the wrong thread. I hope everybody here is safe and I hope your families are all safe.Last summer we went to Yellowstone the badlands grand Tetons in so many other places over a 26 period. I wish I could thank everybody but I would be leaving somebody else so thank you everybody. That trip and so many other trips have been so much better because of all of your kind folks here. I truly mean that. We have been hunkering down and we are ready to go out with our class C motorhome so if anybody has any suggestions on where to go we are in upstate New York and we are willing to go within a few hours.I have to make sure I don?t go too far because I have to take care of my mom and dad they?re getting older and they might escape iOS I leave then too long. Thank you all!
Mike

NY campgrounds were allowed to open on May 25th, but I don?t know if you?ll find a list of who?s open.

You might try nycampgrounds.com for ideas. I have a couple of favorites around Rhinebeck if you?re interested.

HappyWanderer said:
NY campgrounds were allowed to open on May 25th, but I don?t know if you?ll find a list of who?s open.

You might try nycampgrounds.com for ideas. I have a couple of favorites around Rhinebeck if you?re interested.

Yes absolutely! We live about 20 minutes from Rhinebeck

Here is a comprehensive list of campground status for entire country.

https://www.campendium.com/camping/covid-19-state-by-state-campground-closures-responses/

Click on the "State by State Closure" listing and scroll to New York.  Although updated on May 28, this information shows State Parks as closed as well as other public facilities.  In planning my full time travels out West, I've found that every private RV park I contacted was open, so just find a place you're interested in and give them a call.  This list shows only 2 private CGs in New York as being closed.

Linda

Interlake RV Park in Rhinebeck has been favorite of ours for years, since our pop-up days. Of course, many of the reasons we like it don?t apply right now - like the pool, and proximity to the Aerodrome, Hyde Park and Walkway Over The Hudson. A friendly, family-run place.

Brook N Wood Campground in Elizaville is a clean, quite place run by an energetic couple. We like to head up there occasionally to hide out for a weekend - there?s not a heck of a lot to do in the area. They have a pool and Saturday ice cream socials, also not open right now. We?re planning on being there in July.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom