how to locate a Jayco Melbourne 29D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nrglog

My husband and I had decided to purchase a 2007 Jayco Melbourne 29D with three slides and when we went to purchase it we were informed that the unit did not have the electric sofa, really need this.  Seller said he tried to locate one for us but was unable to do so, so the deal went sour. We have not had a MH for a few years and have decided to give retirement a jolt and go for it again and this unit just what we wanted.
We hope someone will be able to tell us how to go about locating this unit.  We have been internetting and so far no luck.  We don't mind picking it up in a different state.
I am also new to this wonderful site and hope that I will be able to find the answers when I get them.  I am still reading how to navigate.

Glo

Have you tried going through the Jayco website?  If you go under the "About Jayco", they have a "Contact Us" link that could probably be used to speak directly with the manufacturer.  When all else fails, go to the top!

Google "Jayco Melbourne 29D" for over 500 responses. :) Those Melbourne's look like good coaches and Jayco has maintained a good reputation. They even bought Starcraft, whom I worked for in the ice age --also Coachmen, two of the thre majors at that time.

If you cannot find a model configured the way you want it, consider buying the one without the sofa you want and swapping it out. You won't get much (if anything) for the sofa you remove, but you would have the rig you want. Any Jayco dealer could order the sofa from Jayco for you.

You could also try RV furniture suppliers like Villa and Flexsteel for different sofas. Bradd & Hall is one retailer of such RV furnishings.

Back
Top Bottom