Empty weight for 2018 Thor Aria 3901

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Loycemike

We have to register our rig in SD.  DMV requires the empty charge to know what to charge in fees.
We've looked everywhere  in rig and in Google.
Has anyone else registered Aria 3901 in AOUTH DAKOTA?
THANKS
[email protected]

If it is a trailer, there is a a placard on the drivers side near the front with critical weight info. A class C, I would assume, would have the info (GVWR minus payload) on the drivers door latch post.

I have no idea where class A coaches put them.

Loycemike said:
We have to register our rig in SD.  DMV requires the empty charge to know what to charge in fees.
We've looked everywhere  in rig and in Google.
Has anyone else registered Aria 3901 in AOUTH DAKOTA?
THANKS
[email protected]

When I registered my fifth wheel in SD I also had trouble finding the weight they requested. I downloaded the sales brochure which had that info, circled it and submitted it, and it was accepted.

GVWR-Cargo Capacity = UVW.  Get the first two from the federal weight & tire placards, which will be in the wall next to the driver seat.  The weight placard has GVWR and the Tire & Loading placard has the OCCC.

Gary RV_Wizard said:
GVWR-Cargo Capacity = UVW.  Get the first two from the federal weight & tire placards, which will be in the wall next to the driver seat.  The weight placard has GVWR and the Tire & Loading placard has the OCCC.

The problem is, SD needs to see that number in print, not just the math

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom