Mini rally at Gros Ventre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TonyL

So we have just pulled in on loop A and finished getting set up. Got talking to the couple opposite and find that it's Boat Addict!
Talk about a coincidence, shame they're moving on tomorrow, hope it's nothing we said!

TonyL said:
So we have just pulled in on loop A and finished getting set up. Got talking to the couple opposite and find that it's Boat Addict!
Talk about a coincidence, shame they're moving on tomorrow, hope it's nothing we said!
Not a rally unless we see pictures for proof

Great Tony, a wonderful chance meeting.

Rene, difficult to get a picture of the four of us and maintain social distance, as you need wide angle lense just to get me in?

TonyL said:
Rene, difficult to get a picture of the four of us and maintain social distance, as you need wide angle lense just to get me in?
Have a fellow rv?r walking by to take it. You could stand in a straight line behind each other  6? apart of course

LOL Tony, we need to change the "min rally rules" - take separate photos of distanced participants and stitch them into a single image  :D

How is the weather there? They had snow and 33F in Star Valley (65 miles south of you) a week ago. What are your plans going forward?

Hi Tom, we are booked for 3 nights whilst looking for a boonie spot, if there are no good ones left then we will book another 3 nights. Booked into Lonesomehurst CG for 6 nights then see how it goes. Still waiting to hear from USCIS about our I539 application, we know they have it because they have already taken the fee!

[quote author=TonyL]Still waiting to hear from USCIS about our I539 application...[/quote]
If they turn you down, you can permanently boondock and they won't be able to find you  ;)

By Sat or Sun we will be in West Yellowstone for the summer.  Right near the iMax theater in town.  20 minutes from Lonesomehurst.  That is a real nice CG, bring fishing gear.

PancakeBill said:
By Sat or Sun we will be in West Yellowstone for the summer.

Hey Bill!  We missed each other last July/August, but maybe this year.  I'm 85% convinced that I'm heading to Grand Teton and Yellowstone about mid-July, with at least a week in West Yellowstone.  If I do commit, would love to meet up with you and Jolene again. Don't think I've seen you'all since 2019 Quartzite.  Will stay in touch.

TonyL and Anne - Maybe you'll have to come to West Yellowstone whilst in the area.  There are a couple nice national Forest Service developed campgrounds real close to West Yellowstone.

Linda

One thing is for sure, we know who is the best looking since campfire smoke always goes towards the best looking one. :-*  weekend and the first of the week weather is reported to be rain and snow showers

Hi Linda, if you're coming to Yellowstone, get booked in now, we got last suitable pitch at Lonesomehurst.

Back
Top Bottom