rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Fridge Defend
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: 2003 pace arrow BCC  (Read 308 times)

Speedmatic

2003 pace arrow BCC
« on: June 22, 2020, 10:23:44 PM »
Hello. Everyone. I hope Iím posting in the correct section. My brain is fried after trying to figure out this electrical problem. Hopefully one or more of you folks can Lead me down the proper path.
I have a 2003 pace arrow gasoline with a F73-1020 that immediately blows the f19 fuse and I have no power to house lights, steps, backup cam, dash fans and more. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Paul

Kevin Means

• ---
  • SolaRVector
    • SolaRVector
Re: 2003 pace arrow BCC
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 11:44:17 PM »
Hi Paul. In our coach, those things are all on their own circuits, with their own fuses. Are they all on one circuit in your coach?

Kev
2011 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Towing a Jeep Rubicon Unlimited LJ
RVI Brake 2, TST 507 TPMS, 960 watts of solar, SolaRVector tilt
Lakeside, California

Speedmatic

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 12:01:33 AM »
Thanks Kev,  it seems that there is some relay tat allows power to go to those circuits. Iíve read several online posts sillier to this problem but none seemed to address it. Hoping to find some answers here.

Paul

cavie

• ---
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 03:44:26 AM »
Thanks Kev,  it seems that there is some relay tat allows power to go to those circuits. Iíve read several online posts sillier to this problem but none seemed to address it. Hoping to find some answers here.

Paul

Electric trouble shooting 101. Disconnect everything that does not work. Put in a new fuse. If it holds hook things back up one at a time till it blows again. Now you found the problem.  If you know how  the wiring is run you can disconnect it in the middle and know witch direction the problem is. I suspect your description because most of it is chassis wiring. Lights are house wiring. Unless you are talking about head lights and clearance lights. Where is this F19 fuse located and what size is it? How is it labeled.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 03:54:42 AM by cavie »
Retired Licensed Master Electrician/Electric inspector
All Motor Homes are RV's. All RV's are not Motor Homes.

Gary RV_Wizard

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • RVer Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 08:06:16 AM »
F19 seems to be primary power for the BCC board, so nothing works if it is blown. Do you have the RVP BCC Troubleshooting Guide?  You can get a copy via this URL.
https://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/bcc-troubleshooting-manual-287806.html

Also, here is a previous thread about an F19 fuse problem:

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?topic=93132.0
Gary
--------------
Gary Brinck
Summers: Black Mountain, NC
Home: Ocala National Forest, FL